The extent of relaxation

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
lostangel
Initiate
count: 5

The extent of relaxation

Post by lostangel » August 1st, 2014, 7:36 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to Oobe does anyone know how relaxed one has to be before one experiences the vibes or separation ?
Last edited by lostangel on August 4th, 2014, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiantCub
Neophyte
count: 1

Re: The extent of relaxation

Post by MiantCub » August 1st, 2014, 10:34 pm

I don't know. But the more relaxed you are, the better. There are certain things that when added to your diet, make it easier to pull off. Non-fluoridated water, dates and bananas are good examples.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 2nd, 2014, 2:24 am

from what see it looks like you should be able to tell the extent for you since you've had 15 experiences. but any how its differ for everyone, but if you looking for an experts opinion you will have to wait for jettins our resident expert. btw welcome to the site, hope to hear some of those experiences.
Go hard or not at all

lostangel
Initiate
count: 5

Post by lostangel » August 4th, 2014, 5:54 pm

I just awakened from a nap less than an hour ago and discovered that I'm still at that stage where I'm still building up my inner strength before I actually separate. Like I said earlier, I've had other such experiences before yet with more ease. I usually have my patience tried when I feel drained after a long day, it comes & goes, I guess.

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 15th, 2016, 10:58 am

Be as relaxed as possible, for about half an hour, and then visualize yourself leaving your body
Astral Projection > Cookies

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » July 22nd, 2016, 7:31 pm

The best time to do it after you wake up from good night's sleep, like 5 or 6am and then go to bed again. This way your body will be nice and relaxed. You can even grab a bite to eat and go to the bathroom and come back to bed. Some like to wake up and not move a muscle and go back to sleeping but that doesn't work for me.

Read this book, page 11!
http://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

Return to “Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State”