Elysium Mons' journal

A personal Forum for your Dream Journal can be created if requested. Full Access to Owner & Reply Only access to Members.
Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Elysium Mons' journal

Post by Elysium Mons » May 23rd, 2016, 3:30 pm

So, I guess I'll start with some history.

I have been lucid on and off my entire life. I didn't realize there was a name for what I was experiencing until I was in my teens. A few years ago I was introduced to the idea of dreamwalking. In it, you begin by creating a dreamspace. You don't have to be asleep to do it, just in your imagination you create a room, and expand it to create the outer building of it, and then the surroundings.

I had decided to make mine much like a Greek temple or shine, being extremely partial to Greek history and myth. Once I had that down, I had to come up with the outside. Also being extremely partial to Mars, I made it on there. I would go there frequently, just to calm myself down and meditate in front of my everlasting fire I had made (meditating in a dreamspace is very intense). Eventually, I noticed some things which I had no control over, such as dust storms, the time of day, the atmosphere and etc. Much of what I saw went against how I thought it actually looked on Mars. I paid it no mind and eventually decided to go exploring.

It was so bizarre. As I flew through the air, I would see large groups of people/spirits. I had landed to see why they were gathering around a hole in the surface, when they attacked me feebly. It was easy to push them away with a little energy, but there were many of them and they seemed like they wanted to leech off of me, so I flew away. Eventually I wandered down one of the holes and saw a lot of glittering gold crystals. "My subconscious put pyrite on here" I thought, "because I love pyrite so much".

I go there frequently, but since those experiences I had looked up and confirmed all I had seen. The duststorms, the sunsets, the clouds, even the pyrite, is all there.

Now I am going to move on to an experience which is where I got my avatar name on this site, and one I adopted as my name when I am mentally projecting myself on Mars.

It was a full night of dreams where a group of people and I were going to Mars. We landed our ship and got out what looked like dune buggies. I kept telling everyone "We are going to the Elysian Fields, follow me, I know it is. I've been there before." those words were full of so much emotion I cannot even describe it well enough. It was like going home, after years and years away. Not only home, but a home of unimaginable joy. I woke up before we made it there, but each dream we'd be back in the ship traveling to Mars, and each dream we get out the dune buggies and I'd say "To the Elysian Fields, follow me, I've been there before".

Afterwards I looked up the Elysian Fields, and one quick google search will tell you what I found, and you could imagine my shock. It's easy to write off me subconsciously getting the name from a book of Greek mythology, but it's not so easy when you find the Elysian Fields are on Mars as well. The Elysian fields, also known as Elysium, is a volcanic region on Mars, with one of it's volcanoes named Elysium Mons (thus, my name). Also, apparently a translation of Elysium is "deeply stirred with joy".

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Elysium Mons' journal

Post by hydro1 » May 23rd, 2016, 11:22 pm

incredible, I always wanted to know how it would feel to meditate in the dream or astral world, its nice to know it is intense, but does it happen instantaneously or do you have to wait? Also I wonder since it is in spirit form that you do this does it advance you any? has it affected you physical live as well, are there any changes? I know I can probably do it myself and find out, but lucidity and projecting doesn't come easy to me these days so I must live through others til I start back having them

I'm starting to think maybe you are from mars since it holds so much emotion with you. people are starting to awaken to the fact that we maybe beings not of this planet, either that or you were once part of mars in another life. I do hope you make it to the Elysium fields one day instead of awakening before the trip, it is also very amazing you were able to get everything confirmed as well, it lets you know the experience is legit and real, I can't wait to start back on my journeys, there's one thing I been working on accomplishing and that's opening my psychic ability to help change this world towards the better. I do thank you for this work of art story, it gives me hope that I can one day experience, something so special.

update: I just looked up elysian field and basically its a paradise for souls or spirits, and I think the reason you can't seem to get there each time you try is because its not your time to you aren't dead, maybe for now you are to lead souls there that need help getting there. but this is just my take on it, but its something to think about.
Go hard or not at all

Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Post by Elysium Mons » May 24th, 2016, 6:07 am

I am not sure of any effects meditation in the astral/dream plane has, other than an extreme one-ness feeling at the time. Of course, there's been a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of major changes in my life recently, so who knows if it is attributed to that (though I believe it's more attributed to the Seven Spheres rituals I've only recently finished, ending with Saturn on my 30th birthday this past March, which is my Saturn Returns).

Very interesting take on the Elysian Fields, you may be right.

Yes and goodluck on your journeys. Sometime we should talk about your psychic ability, if you need any help. I am not a psychic, but I am a medium.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 24th, 2016, 12:25 pm

i would love some help if you can give it, i'm almost on the verge of giving up, cause there has been no results, but if you can help i will make you my last go at it, but i am a bit skeptical, not of your profession but of getting cursed again, i would have to message you to really tell you everything that will be quite hard to believe,all i will say here is long ago i was cursed by a witch, and since then i been trying to find the right help.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » June 2nd, 2016, 2:20 pm

I made it my goal to meditate the next time I go into a lucid dream. It's really curious that you say you lived in Mars because there is this Russian boy who remembers his past life in Mars. From all these experiences I concluded that there's probably life in Mars in a parallel dimension.