Moxie's Journal

A personal Forum for your Dream Journal can be created if requested. Full Access to Owner & Reply Only access to Members.
MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 5

Moxie's Journal

Post by MoxieMerle » September 10th, 2017, 12:42 am

I guess I should post what LDs/APs I've had, right? It'll be good for me.
I'll just post one in this post, and then the others in separate comments.

Also, I'd like to mention now that Michael is a reoccurring dream character of mine that's, at this point, more of a friend than just a regular guide. Maybe more than a guide? A soul mate? I don't even know, I just know that he's really important to me, and has helped me on my journey through dreams, APs, and overall spiritual growth. I have a website with all the dreams that include him, but I haven't finished it yet. Once I finish updating it to the most recent encounters, I'll put a link here.

LD:1) The Ocean

I was living in my mom's house at the time. My room was upstairs, and it was late, but something was pulling me to go down to the kitchen. I got up from my bed, and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Michael. We smiled at each other, happy to see each other again. I approached closer to him, but I stopped when I saw the back door light on, which was odd because we never left it on at night. I kept staring at it, when the back door opened suddenly. Two elderly people came in, a man and woman, and I knew it was Michael's grandparents...only I knew his grandparents to be dead. I started to panic. "Michael, Michael they're supposed to be dead!". Michael turned to me, taking my hands in his, "Look at me!" And I did, then, still worried about his grandparents, "You're dreaming, Anna! Take control of it!" And in that moment all I could think about was getting away from that house, away from the old people that were supposed to be dead. The floor beneath us began to pixelate into squares and fall into black nothingness, and I closed my eyes tight. Michael held me close to him. When I opened my eyes, everything was so much more real. I felt the air and the wind, warm with a nice breeze. I felt Michael's clothes, and his arms around me, and I could see past his arm to our surroundings. I pulled back slowly then, simply in awe. I looked him in the eyes, and he was smiling at me. We didn't say another word, not physically anyway. We didn't have to. We spoke with our minds. 'You did it. I'm so proud of you.' I smiled back at him as our hair blew with the breeze. Michael nodded his head for us to walk together. We locked hands gently and walked down the dreamscape. We were in a desert landscape, but it wasn't scorching hot - it was a perfect dry heat of 70F, with sand beneath our feet bare feet. To our left were various rock formations, and more desert. To our right, there was a bigger rock formation, a small cliff with other smaller rocks jutting out from the sand around it. The path in front of us was clear, though. When we walked down a little bit, we came to a small oasis to our right. We stopped, and Michael thought to me, 'Go on, tell it something.' He let go of my hand and gestured to the oasis. I knelt down on the sand, which didn't leave my skin dry at all, and didn't stick to my clothes or skin. I saw my reflection in the water. It was so real, so accurate, I smiled and laughed a little. The water was dark, but I could still see through it a little. 'Show me the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.' I told the water. Honestly I was just excited at this point and didn't really plan on lucid dreaming, so I didn't know what else to say or do. But the water complied, becoming a little lighter now. Coral started forming in the water, all different shapes, sizes, colors. Some of them were even sparkling. It formed so far down until I couldn't see anymore, but the water was so clear that I could tell it was several hundred feet down. There wasn't any fish or other marine life, though, only colorful, sparkling corals. It truly was beautiful, and I was completely awestruck. I felt Michael kneel down next to me and place his hand on my back, comforting and sharing the moment with me. I became too comfortable though, and I fell out of lucidity. I don't remember what else came after that in the dream, either.
Last edited by MoxieMerle on September 12th, 2017, 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Re: Moxie's Journal

Post by MoxieMerle » September 10th, 2017, 11:32 pm

LD:2) "Welcome Home", The Purple Room

I was in a room that was all white. There were no doors, so I didn't know how I got in. From where I was standing, there looked like there was a divider in the middle of the room, but it was just glass, so it was see through. The other side looked the same, but I caught a glimpse of something. Curiously, I pressed my hand against the glass, but to my surprise, my hand went through to the other side. A little scared now, I sort of hopped to the other side completely. The room was all purple, except for a little plant stand in the right corner. Directly in front of me were two picture frames. The one on the right was slightly lower than the one next to it, and didn't have a picture in it. The other one looked like a reflection of the room behind me where I just came from. I walked past it towards the plant in the corner, but I stopped. In the frame, I saw the feet of Yimsy - a guide of mine who was a sentient being. At that point, I knew I was dreaming and I became lucid. I stepped closer to the frame then, climbing through it to the other side. It was a white another white room, but this one I recognized as something I called the 'whitespace' (a place I go to during meditation). When I looked up and cleared my vision, I saw all of my guides there, past and present. They were standing in two rows facing each other, but none of them looking at me. In the row to the right on the very end was Michael. "Michael..." He turned to me with a smile, approaching me now. We embraced each other. I felt like I was going to cry, but I steadied my breathing. I could feel his heart beat against my head, with the rising and falling of his chest as he breathed. "Welcome home..." Michael whispered to me, and I hugged him tighter. At that point, I fell out of lucidity into a different dream.
Last edited by MoxieMerle on September 12th, 2017, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Post by Joe » September 11th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Woah. Nice, crying in a dream is weird. Crying and laughing both feel the same to me, in the dreams atleast.

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » September 12th, 2017, 1:25 am

See, it's completely opposite to me. Usually when I laugh in dreams it's completely euphoric, as strange as that sounds. Also in my waking life, I cry when I'm really happy, and when I'm really angry...I guess I just cry a lot lol. Oh well I guess (:

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » September 12th, 2017, 1:33 am

AP:1) The White Light
(Not really sure why I'd name an AP experience? Probably just to remember them like I do with dreams...does anyone else do that?)

This started off as a dream. The gist of it was that I was outside in the streets by my high school, and I was going to fight someone. I punched her, and it felt so real, I think I was about to become lucid, but my mind woke up completely instead. I couldn't open my eyes, though. Instead, I was in sleep paralysis, including my eyelids. I could feel my body vibrating intensely in frequent waves, I could hear it even. As I came out of the groggy dream state/feel, I experienced a bright whiteness, and I could feel myself become weightless. I was stuck sleeping on my side, but when my astral body departed from my physical, it evened out so I was on my back, floating towards my ceiling. Since this was my first astral experience, I got really scared and frightened myself back to my body and woke up. My chest actually really hurt after that, like I'd just been slammed or punched square in the sternum. It wasn't much of an experience, but it still counts. Still the farthest I've ever gotten.

Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Post by Joe » September 12th, 2017, 1:36 am

Hmm, you're the second person to ask if it hurts when you re enter/vibrate.

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » September 12th, 2017, 1:43 am

AP:2) Sleep Paralysis

This one was intentional, for the most part. I'd went to bed but I wasn't actually tired, so I decided to try and get my body to fall asleep with my mind awake. Not even necessarily intend to astral project, but to take it slow, step-by-step to see if I could reach a certain state, or any state close to projecting at all. I wouldn't count this one as a full AP, but it was still distinct enough to make it to my list. I'd been laying there for maybe 20 minutes, and I could feel my body start to vibrate. I could kind of 'see' the outline of my room from behind my eyelids, almost as if my astral body was about to exit, but it was still very much attached to my physical body. I could see my room from behind my eyelids now, but it was all black with scratchy white outlines of everything. I couldn't really move my vision around, though, mostly just stare at my ceiling where the light fixture is. In my peripheral vision, however, I could see a figure standing by my closet door, across the room. It was familiar to me - the same figure/man I saw in sleep paralysis once. It was terrifying, so I forced myself to move, scrapping that attempt at an AP. I still saw outside of my physical body though, intentionally, which is why I count this one as an AP. I don't know what else you'd call it, if there is a term for it.

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » September 12th, 2017, 1:44 am

Joe wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 1:36 am
Hmm, you're the second person to ask if it hurts when you re enter/vibrate.
It didn't really hurt going into it, but coming back from it at such a frightening speed is what I think did it. I think maybe it's because I was so tense, also maybe all the adrenaline.

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » September 14th, 2017, 2:43 am

AP/Regular Dream Crossover: 1)

I remember being asleep in the dream, but hearing a voice that slightly woke me up. It didn't startle me, it was just a slow drift to being mentally awake, while my body was still asleep. Suddenly, I could feel my body tingling and I started feeling really light/like I was falling, and I could see white/other colors (mostly white). I didn't freak out, though. It was like I was being sedated by something or someone specifically so I could astral project successfully. When I was out of my body, I could see something in front of me (it almost looked like Navi from LoZ: OOT) guiding me out of my room, through the living room, and out the living room window. It lead me down to the side walk, and I just knew where I had to go from there. I could hear someone calling me, like they were scared and panicking. I knew whose voice it was, but at first it was distorted. I ran down the street towards them. I could see Michael coming from someone's back yard out of the fog. He looked super relieved to see me, and held me tight and kissed my forehead (I noted in my writing at the time that physical sensation in the astral plane was "strange; it was like there was really low gravity, but everything was super sensitive to touch. Sound was different, too; very echo-y, yet clear"). "I'm so gald I found you," he started, "But we have to go. We have to run!" Michael took my hand and we started running, but I became really weak and I tripped, so he came back to help me, but then things got jumbled up and suddenly we were by a woman. We were by the strip-mall area by Perkins restaurant, and we were using a tall van as a 'shield'. The woman was probably around 23 years old, short dirty blonde/light brown hair, brown eyes, skinny, tall. She said something, but I couldn't understand what she said since I was still really weak and disoriented. But apparently Michael understood her because he agreed with whatever she said and thanked her. Michael took my hand and pulled me up, because apparently I was still on the ground. "We're okay now, just stay by me..." It still sounded fuzzy, but I could understand what he said, and I nodded. The scene changed around us, and suddenly we were floating above Caroline st (a block down from my mom's house where the dream started). Instead of floating back to the ground to walk, we drifted around. Michael brought us to a basketball court where a few friends of mine were playing basketball. There was a weird structure inside the court, too, that didn't really make any sense (they were almost like the staircases in the movie Labyrinth). The fog got worse as we drifted down towards them, and they sort of disappeared in it. I couldn't find Michael anymore either, so I started to panic a little. I heard 'psst' sounds, so I followed them towards the structure. They all had Michael's voice, but they still looked the same; I ran into one of my friends, who really scared me for some reason. I kind of screamed (more of a 'spooked' scream than an actually terrified scream), and tried running away, but I ran into someone else, which happened to be the 'real' Michael this time. He held me tight and whispered, "Shh..I know you're scared. It'll be okay, I promise."
The dream ended.
Last edited by MoxieMerle on September 16th, 2017, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » September 14th, 2017, 3:17 am

AP: 3) Prequel

I don't know what caused this projection, but it certainly wasn't on purpose. It was strangely clear this time. I could see my astral arm lifting up from my physical and I told myself to stay calm and awake. When I tried leaving the bed away from my body completely though, it got really fuzzy around my eyes and my body was trying to pull me back in. I made it to my window, but as soon as I got outside, I started to drift back to sleep, even though I fought really hard to stay awake and in projection. That's when I fell back asleep into this dream.

AP/Regular dream crossover: 2) Projection with Michael v2

This started off the same way that I'd woken up; I saw my astral body outside of my physical. I couldn't see very well immediately this time, but I grabbed for the window anyway and got outside. I knew this time it was a dream, though, because when I looked down, there was a cow standing in the sand box, and I'm pretty sure there was an elephant in the neighbor's yard. I wasn't lucid though, not really. The tree by the sandbox looked fuller and greener, and had this weird looking bird 'buzzing' around me, trying to peck at me with it's long, sharp beak (it was a black, fuzzy humming bird). I tried floating away from it but it kept bothering me, so I grabbed it by the beak and said, "Just leave me alone, okay?! I'm not doing anything to you!" Then tossed it gently away from me towards the tree, and it finally left me alone. I suddenly remembered that I was in an AP, which meant I could try and find him. "Michael!" I yelled out. It sounded so crisp and clear, it almost didn't sound like me. I yelled out his name again. Kind of like the last AP/Dream experience, my words seemed to echo, but not? It was a strange effect. Then I saw these two people in the drive way, picking something up off the ground. One was a male elf with white hair, a black robe, and a staff that looked like Miroku's (from Inuyasha). There was a woman with him, who looked like the 'hair' woman that Inuyasha and Kagome first fought. They were talking about finding orange jewels everywhere and how it'd make them powerful, and something along the lines of evil and 'ruling the astral'. I fled then, and kept calling for Michael. When I got onto my neighbor's roof, I saw the orange jewel pieces the two strangers were talking about and took them. There were too many to hold on to so I materialized a bowl to put them in. There was a huge chunk on the other side of the room, so I took that, too. I then saw a path Michael and I met at the first time we projected together (which I don't remember at this point? I'll have to find what I was talking about); the one that led to the backyard where the cop used to live. I went to it and followed it. The scene suddenly went white, then I was back into the astral. I was in the country on a dirt road along a patch of woods. Along the wooded side was some sort of rest stop. Along the other side of the road was just plain corn fields. On the side of the corn fields was the elf guy from before. I started yelling at him and called him 'Miroku', but he looked confused. Then I started calling out for Michael again, but I saw the Miroku-elf guy waving his staff. I grabbed the staff and started hitting him with it, even though I was only using my left hand. I was hardly using any force at all, and he was letting it happen. Then I saw Michael come out from the rest stop...except he was holding hands with the bass clarinet player from my high school band, which really confused me. The clarinet player ran off to chase the Miroku guy, and I embraced Michael. He seemed confused at first, but he hugged me, too, and we kissed a few times. We smiled at each other, then when I opened my eyes, suddenly the two of us were pirates, and apparently lesbian (Michael became a girl now?). We both had captains hats on, with the whole pirate get-up. There were a lot more people now walking around and what not. Then I saw Captain Jack Sparrow, and he winked at us and said, "Good day, ladies!" The two of us smiled and walked away, our arms around each other's waists.

The dream ended.

Commentary:
Literally, I don't even know wtf this dream was. Definitely one of my more random/eccentric dreams. lmao.