Januray 2, 2011 Nature of the Soul & Consiouness

Journal Start - 02/02/11
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Januray 2, 2011 Nature of the Soul & Consiouness

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 13th, 2011, 1:54 am

I find myself trying to have an Out of body experience within a dream. When I felt the separation sensation I immediately knew it was a dream and I was having an OBE. I was very lucid at this point. I flew up towards the ceiling and went through it, then discovered it was a second floor. I feet very light and ghostly no effort was required to float. I saw my sister and David Icke, they were talking and I thought it was pretty interesting. At that point I had the feeling that I had lost the connection and that somehow I was waking up in the physical body (waking up in the second dream body downstairs actually) because I felt myself in 2 places... something along those lines, I didn't know how it was possible for me to be projecting at that point, I thought it was pretty strange.

My idea was to return to my body, so I flew down some stairs to the first floor where a dream body was on the floor, this body look solid and heavier compared to my light weight and almost transparent look. When I got closer to re-enter the scene changed... I am not sure what happened, but when I regain awareness I was back in my dense dream body in a different scene.. I believe it was in a balcony on the ruff on the outside of the same 2 story building. There was David Icke again, he was talking to me. I remember I was listening very carefully, because what he was saying sounded very coherent. When I realized he was talking about the nature of the soul and how to expand the consciousness, I thought it was unbelievable how coherent he sounded. I wanted to remember everything he was saying... So I started to repeat his words, as he was speaking I would repeat what he said, this went on for about 30 or 40 seconds.

Then I felt myself waking up and I was still moving my lips. I felt mostly in my bed, but the dream was still going. I no longer had vision from the dream... I could only see blackness, but I could still hear him with the same sense of sound depth of the dream. I could still hear him clearly. I repeated what he was saying for another 15 or 20 seconds. In my exitedment of being able to do that with my mouth and getting detailed dream material, I didn't put much attention to what exactly he was saying, instead I was concentrating on relaying the message. When I fully woke up, I tried to remember what he said, but could no longer remember the details. This shall not happen again.

Have a Great Day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S