Sleep Paraylsis

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
Zyier
Neophyte
count: 3

Sleep Paraylsis

Post by Zyier » August 13th, 2015, 8:39 pm

I thought this would be interesting to share for informational purposes based on experience. We all probably experienced Sleep Paraylsis at some point right? But how many have had the chance of having a person awake next to you while you are experiencing?

Boyfriend: "You were whimpering you your sleep and you turned and buried yourself close to me, you must have been having a bad dream.

Me: "Why did you put your leg over me! It woke me up and I couldn't move!"

Boyfriend: "I didn't, you did that."

Me: "Oh, I didn't know. I was having sleep paraylsis, I hate when I can't move. Didn't you see me looking at you? I saw you looking at me. Why didn't you wake me up?.

Boyfriend: "You never opened your eyes."

Me: "what? Yes I did. I opened them several times, I had a hard time keeping them open. You were looking directly at my face!"

Boyfriend: "Nope they were closed."

Me: "Well did you hear me tell you to wake me up, I couldn't move my mouth but the words still came out. You can say things without moving you mouth."

Boyfriend: "All you did was whimper."

I went through sleep paraylsis while staring my boyfriend in the face and asking him to wake me up through strain words. Only to finally fight it off by myself with a huge gasp of breath as I was able to move and the whole time as he was watching me sleep he was unaware that I was frozen and trying to get him to wake me.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Sleep Paraylsis

Post by hydro1 » August 14th, 2015, 3:42 pm

To him it seemed you were going through regular sleep patterns. I think you were seeing through your astral eyes and precieving him astrally
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 15th, 2015, 9:06 pm

A person awake can't see that the person is going through sleep paralysis because the body will be sleeping. Your consciousness is what was awake and looking through the eyes of your energy or astral body, not your physical body.

Zyier
Neophyte

Post by Zyier » August 15th, 2015, 10:00 pm

I guess that would explain the struggle to keep my "eyes" open. I remember several accounts of sleep paralysis when I was a child where I would also be able to see but didn't recognize where I was at, or I would hear a dog barking when we had no dog.

collie125
Neophyte
count: 1

Post by collie125 » August 25th, 2015, 3:01 pm

How do you get in to S/P be, all i get is twitching in the leg strange feeling in the face as your facial skin is been pulled or moved

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 28th, 2015, 10:00 pm

I think most end up in SP by accident. You don't need to go through SP to AP, but if you are in SP, you can close your eyes and will your consciousness to move upwards and when you open your eyes, you'll be floating on top of your body. Well, at least that's one way you can try to do it.

JamisonS
Neophyte

Post by JamisonS » February 11th, 2018, 10:51 am

Is this really what people experience in SP? That sounds a bit frightening, to the you the truth.

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » February 14th, 2018, 10:21 pm

JamisonS wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 10:51 am
Is this really what people experience in SP? That sounds a bit frightening, to the you the truth.
People experience a lot worse in sleep paralysis. Extremely scary things. I very rarely hear good experiences about sleep paralysis. It's definitely not a good time.

AnubisLoud
Neophyte
count: 40

Post by AnubisLoud » February 22nd, 2018, 1:27 pm

Hey guys Albert Taylor a NASA Engineer started Astral Projecting from Sleep PAralysis . His mom used to have them as well and he got her up an out with his techniques !

https://inhousereadzz.com/collections/m ... ert-taylor

Check out the Book! Trust me its a more then a good one !