The nature of reality - Infowars.com

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

The nature of reality - Infowars.com

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 8th, 2013, 12:43 am

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: The nature of reality - Infowars.com

Post by fairyana » February 8th, 2013, 6:42 am

Interesting. He cracks me up with the way he expresses himself. I wouldn't say atheists are enemies. Many atheists are just people who have studied to some point the religious doctrines and found no logic in them. And who can blame them? If there are enemies, these are people independent of belief (religious and non religious) who just want to make people hate one another.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 9th, 2013, 1:45 am

More people need to wake up from their TV induce trance in my opinion.

It's ironic that we to put ourselves into a trance when having an out-of-body experience, and then it breaks us from the TV induced trance. After all, awareness is what's required for out-of-body experiences. For TV, the less conscious awareness the more effective the propaganda.

It seems to me that those that go into the out-of-body condition frequently, have an easier time realizing the origin of the problems of society.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » February 9th, 2013, 3:46 am

Perhaps that is because they are more attuned to global consciousness. I'm sure the awareness one gains in OBEs affect the awareness in ones waking life. Personally, I find spiritual awakening in the same league as awareness of social injustice and the likes. If one has a spiritual awakening, it would be impossible for that same person to not be aware of the real world and cannot be deceived, cannot be sheep.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 9th, 2013, 4:25 am

floating_hawaiin wrote:Personally, I find spiritual awakening in the same league as awareness of social injustice and the likes.

Absolutely agree. I will start linking Youtube videos more frequently.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 20th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Labryinthus wrote:The TV trance state is an involuntary drop in individual initiative while the conscious OBE requires a HIGHLY DISCIPLINED form of elective trance induction requiring huge personal effort.
A good way of putting it.