Prophecies & Insights - Edgar Cayce

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Prophecies & Insights - Edgar Cayce

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 22nd, 2013, 3:26 am

Very interesting interview about Edgar Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A3rjn2ZZcE

YouTube Description:

Director at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment) since 1969, John Van Auken discussed the "Sleeping Prophet's" visions for the future, as well as his insights into such topics as the Mayans, Egypt, Atlantis, dreaming, and health remedies. The Mayans were comparable to the Atlanteans in terms of their being attuned to "celestial consciousness," but both groups eventually devolved into more war-like states, Cayce said. Interestingly, Cayce's view of seven cycles or ages corresponds with the Mayans, Van Auken noted. Passageways in the Great Pyramid at Giza have prophecies carved in stone, which end in the year 2038, and Cayce concurred that these predictions were for the most part correct, said Van Auken.

Cayce believed that souls similar to ours exist in different forms in other dimensions and planets, and that it's possible to communicate with them. Further, he said that the human body was evolving into a new form, and that we would eventually have 12 chakras (energy centers) instead of seven. Regarding reincarnation, he suggested that our individual personalities are absorbed back into the soul upon death.

According to Van Auken, Cayce accurately predicted such events as the Stock Market Crash of 1929, World War II, and the Indonesian tsunami of 2004. His future predictions include a pole shift, and the Great Lakes draining into the Gulf of Mexico via the Mississippi & Ohio rivers. Cayce gave many medical readings throughout his career, and the A.R.E. offers a free database of some of this information.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Prophecies & Insights - Edgar Cayce

Post by hydro1 » February 22nd, 2013, 4:03 pm

Sorry need link
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 22nd, 2013, 10:01 pm

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 23rd, 2013, 5:49 am

I will definitely be on the lookout for any activity in Mt. Vesuvius ou Pelée. :|