Hauntings in America - Ed Ozosky

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Hauntings in America - Ed Ozosky

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 26th, 2013, 10:37 pm

Interview starts at minute 39.

[BBvideo 680,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pA#t=2342s[/BBvideo]

Youtube Description:

Date: 02-25-13
Host: George Noory
Guests: Ed Ozosky, Jeffrey Simon

Member of the prestigious Rhine Research Center and 30 year veteran of paranormal research, Ed Ozosky discussed spontaneous psychokinesis, reincarnation, and evidence for ghosts as well as his experiences working with legends like J.B. Rhine and Ian Stevenson. "My life has been one big paranormal adventure," he reflected, tracing his experiences with the paranormal all the way back to the age of two when he had an encounter with a "shadow ghost" at his crib. According to Ozosky, the entity convinced him to climb upon the railing of his crib, leading him to tumble out and crack his head open when he hit the floor. In light of this early experience, he marveled that "I was recruited into the paranormal."

Based on his experience researching supernatural phenomena, Ozansky stressed that "80% if not higher" of hauntings are from a departed loved one. Additionally, he suggested that ghosts may be frustrated because they retain their consciousness, but have no body and, thus, cannot communicate. "Consequently, they tend to use all six of our senses to communicate with us," he said, "it could be anything from a smell to a dream." While pop culture depicts haunted houses as frightening locations, Ozansky opined that, in most situations where a ghost is present in a home, the living family peacefully coexists with the spirit in their midst.

Over the course of the evening, he also recalled his friendships with legendary parapsychologist J.B. Rhine as well as groundbreaking reincarnation researcher Ian Stevenson. Ozansky called Rhine a "true gentleman," who took time out of his busy schedule to advise him on his research. However, he also noted that Rhine could be stubborn and was often faced with having to finding a balance between the interests of his financial backers and his own concepts. Ozansky explained that the financiers were focused specifically on "life after death," while Rhine argued that, in order to prove such a concept, "we need to find something to show that some part of us exists outside the body."
'Lone Wolf' Terrorists
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Hauntings in America - Ed Ozosky

Post by hydro1 » February 27th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Haaaa i listened to this one on the radio it was very interesting i didn't like the terrorist one so i didn't listen to it..i gave it a littl chance but eh didn't soak my butter
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 28th, 2013, 6:40 pm

It is sayd that spirits are around us all the time. Sometimes when I'm stressed and I want to just clear my mind, I ask (don't know if I'm asking myself or someone) for the worry to go away and often when I do that I feel goosebumps that come from the back of my head and radiates down through my spine and top of my head and all over my body. It feels so nice, so I say "Thank you!" :-)

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 28th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Interesting you mentioned "goosebumps". I sometimes feel it when communicating with spirit beings, it feels like a reply that they have heard and understood me.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » March 4th, 2013, 7:19 am

One hour into the video, does he say EVP as in electronic voice phenomenon? Is it the type of thing where you hear this electronic noise and you can hear something as if it's a person speaking through it? If that is the case, I personally don't find this a very good sort of communication. First, because it's very easy to interpret noise a certain way. Second, because it can be just signals of different radio or tv stations jamming into the station that's being heard. Please correct me it I understood it wrong. I find mediumship a better sort of communication. And I disagree in that there is no logic. There is. He just hasn't put the pieces of the puzzle together. I wonder what he sees is illogical about the paranormal or paranormal communication.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » March 4th, 2013, 8:05 am

Further on, 1 hour and 20min into the video he says he doesn't believe in heaven and hell and he thinks that being stuck "here" is hell. I can understand why he would think that because it's the tormented souls that are in a low vibration capable of interacting with our living low vibrational state. This doesn't mean there aren't good spirits capable of being here as well, though the difference is that they can come and go at will, if they are ready to be in these various vibrational dimensions, though they cannot interact with low vibrational matter in the sense of making objects move, though they can influence in a more subtle, organic way as when they do in healing. Waldo Vieira uses the multi dimensional universe to explain spiritual existence. He says he can see two spirits standing side by side, but these two spirits can't see each other because their level of consciousness is different, though both can see Waldo. I do agree with him in that there is a possibility that low vibrational spirits can interact with this low vibrational physical world. Though I'm not sure if this is because of any interconnection of dimensions or if it's the spirits who can vibrate in and out of dimensions. I think it's logical that if there are many dimensions, and our consciousness creates reality, that there are many levels of reality, from heavenly to hellish and also this reality we are in. We end up were our consciousness is compatible with, a reality that vibrates in accordance to how our consciousness vibrates (using Marylin's "compatibility" idea).

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » March 4th, 2013, 11:15 am

Then, 1:26min into the video he says something about mirrors acting as portals between this dimension and spiritual dimensions. Now I believe that a mirror can be a tool used for consciousness to exercise its tapping of other dimensions as much as a chicken is. Anything can be used, a drawing of a circle, a lighting of incense... There is nothing mystical or powerful about any of these things, in my opinion, but they can be used as tools if the idea of that object aids consciousness in achieving what it wants to achieve. He even mentions that breaking a mirror might bring years of bad luck. Well, it might if a person believes that. If I have my consciousness set that I will have bad luck because I broke a mirror, then I'll have bad luck. Not because the mirror is broken, but because I believe it's going to happen. So if I believe 13 is my lucky number and that black cats are awesome, then the likelihood of attracting bad luck grows smaller. But now, if I believe I can call for bad spirits and the mirror is portal to the spirit world, then behold, I'll have bad spirits around me. But I could just as well have used a chicken and the spirits would have come all the same. The only thing needed to call spirits, is just to call for them (no rituals necessary) because we're all essentially just consciousness.

Though it's a really, really bad idea calling for wondering or bad spirits if you don't have the intention of actually helping them out and praying for them and calling for good spirits as well for protection and guidance.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 4th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Fairyana wrote:I do agree with him in that there is a possibility that low vibrational spirits can interact with this low vibrational physical world. Though I'm not sure if this is because of any interconnection of dimensions or if it's the spirits who can vibrate in and out of dimensions.
Spirits can vibrate in and out of associated vibrations very easily. I will give you an example. When I am touched by an invisible presence I will need the intent to interact with then, we then shift a into vibrational equivalence. After this happens I see and interact with them sometimes in a new place, our dimension shifted. If I don't do this shift It would be very difficult to understand the energy manifestation or entity. It might even stay invisible if I ignore it.

If the vibrational shift or change in perspective wasn't properly done in the astral, and someone sees a lingering semi-invisible energy, dark figure or blob floating about they could become scared or think that "it is evil" because of how it appears. When it could simply mean that the person who saw it hadn't gone through the vibrational shift, or that there is a discrepancy in vibrational or perspective level.

When low vibrational spirits interact with the physical world, are they doing so because they can choice to vibrate into the physical dimension, or is it because they are inherently interconnected close to physical?

I think it's both. I've explained how intent can cause someone to shift into a nearby or adjacent vibrational equivalence. Doing so creates "a dimension of being" or an "adjacent astral realm" that is driven by the function and intentions of the energies in question. In other word their motives. The same as when I try to interact with an invisible form. This means that the motives of the spirits can bring then closer to an adjacent dimension, even the physical, but only if it's in reach. What keeps these spirits close to the physical domain is how they live, and what creates the physical disturbances when enough energy, emotional or otherwise, is their intent.

If they change how they live would they go into a higher dimension?

It's possible, but more than likely they will go into a parallel dimension that is at the same level that is better suited. Unless there is intervention by a heavenly being or equivalent to get them out of that vibrational or perspective level.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » March 4th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Thanks Jettins. :-)
I just wanted to add something that's explained a lot in mediunic sessions. It is said that though we can call on them just with our intent to interact with them, many times, depending on their state, they will not be allowed to interact at that moment or, being totally confused of what is really going on, will have trouble communicating and sometimes a guide will aid communication. I remember the case of a guy who made a pact with his wife that she would have a special word by which he would know that the medium was authentic. Alas, no mediums he went to ever reported the right word and he died an unbeliever. In another case, a woman had to wait 4 years before her son could finally communicate with her through the automatic writter. We also can't rule out that spirits have will just like us, and though we can call them at our will, they can also refuse the call by their own will. If a person doesn't understand these things, they might as well think there is no logic to this type of communication. But there is, it's just as subjective as communication between any two persons. At least, that's how I see it.
Last edited by fairyana on March 4th, 2013, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 4th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Fairyana wrote:We also can't rule out that spirits have will just like us, and though we can call them at our will, they can also refuse the call by their own will. If a person doesn't understand these things, they might as well think there is no logic to this type of communication.
haha, yeah! The guy who died the unbeliever probably expected his wife to have nothing better to do than to hang around close trying to communicate with mediums? It is silly and somewhat egoistic.