Hauntings in America - Ed Ozosky

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Hauntings in America - Ed Ozosky

Post by hydro1 » March 4th, 2013, 9:28 pm

On another note of the same topic on one of coast to coast guess said he used the waves from a fan to talk to a demon. he even let us listen to the recording it was way creepy at that point i wanted to see if i could contact a relative (deseased) thru that method but after hearing that creepy recording it made me think twice...don't know how iit was possible the demon could talk thru the fan..but they said its possible to contact spirits thru use of the waves or whatever from the fan
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 4th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Waves from a fan. Interesting. I'd never heard about that.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » March 5th, 2013, 7:15 am

Hydro, I think it's just best to pray for the dead relative or you can talk to them as if they were in the room and they'll hear you. To actually want to hear them reply can be very frustrating for both sides, but I believe you can know in your heart what they would reply.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » March 5th, 2013, 12:12 pm

I rather it all be done telephathically....even thru the use of the fan...that episode was on coast to coast i think it was saturdays episode not sure @ jettins
Go hard or not at all