David Icke on the Secret of the Universe & DMT

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 17th, 2013, 4:05 pm

[BBvideo 660,380]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79u0Zh4ebus[/BBvideo]
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: David Icke on the Secret of the Universe & DMT

Post by hydro1 » August 22nd, 2013, 4:15 pm

Awesome video. took me a min to get to it but i did. and now i want to research more on dmt, before i take it and be awakened more then what i already am. i am only at the tip of the iceberge while others like you jett bro are beyond me. maybe this is the next step towards the being you always see me as. cause my realization of being that being had to originate from something kicking me into that realization. and i really am trying to find that thing out
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 22nd, 2013, 4:45 pm

I'll let you know of a little secret. Some of the things in the non-physical dimension such as key realizations that adjust the outcome of our experiences in the hereafter can happen in seconds. There will be help.

I agree, you think you sensed a type of "idealized form", certain non-physical states are conducive to this. I think you're doing just fine. I am glad to know now you have reliable access to youtube, much to watch.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 22nd, 2013, 6:48 pm

I been had access to youtube its just that some videos aren't cell phone friendly which i hate. anyways i looked into the whole dmt thing and concluded that can't be the starter i was looking for cause you have to go thru extractions and stuff dealing with chemical and stuff i don't under stand so scratch that off the list, i thought you could just get the stuff off line like melitonine or a dealer something didn't know you had to extract it and do other stuff to it...i might get me some melitonine tho i saw that on amazon.
Go hard or not at all