Aldous Huxley

For the advancement and understanding of Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences and Related Topics
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Aldous Huxley

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 29th, 2014, 1:24 am

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Aldous Huxley

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 29th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Mibeloved wrote:It is not such a bad thing in the struggle for existence, where it usually pays to dread the unknown territory, because you never know what will come out of it to eat you.

But once you are a human being in a well developed civilization which seems to have nature under its thumb, once you are no longer a cave man running after your moving meals, then the fears continue because they are already well-develop and deeply embedded in the psyche. That energy has to find a way to be expressed and it does so by producing a small-minded attitude. This may take millions of years to work out.

I have observed many persons in yoga and in spiritual groups who carry on with a primitive outlook long after they were introduced to the highest religious concepts on this planet. Their neanderthal past haunts them and messes up their teachers' hope for converting them into being more than primitive human.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S