A Storm of Shadow Wisps

Discussion on Non-Lucid Topics and Normal Dreams. Questions, comments or insights regarding Non-Lucid Dreams
Zyier
Neophyte
count: 3

A Storm of Shadow Wisps

Post by Zyier » August 13th, 2015, 7:42 pm

While sitting at a table in a building with large windows I messed around on my phone, probably trying to entertain myself with a game. I overheard a nearby person say "It's coming our way." so I looked up to see him pointing at the window. I glanced towards that direction to see massive black storm clouds approaching fast. In the distant strong hurricane winds picked up and started ripping buildings from their foundations all the while it steadily came closer.

Screams echoed through the sounds of strong winds as people began to run. I too ran from the building in an attempt to escape the storm. Faster, faster, faster. I looked up to see a plane emerge from thick clouds. There was no way I should be able to dodge it, it was too close and I surly would be crushed, but dispsite this obvious fact. I screamed to notify the other of the plane and somehow I was fast enough to narrowly escape death.

Everyone ran in the opposite direction of the storm that was now on top of us. Large shadow masses emerge from the clouds. Wisps of the blackish purple masses slithered around as though it were alive. Maybe it was. They masses swooped down consuming the stragglers, but not me. I ran faster faster. How could I out run this, for how much longer.

I was on the country side now, there wasn't anyone around and the storm was at a good distance. I stood in place and stared at it. I had no intention or motivation to keep running as I watched the a shadowy wisp larger than any other approach. It glew a deep purple each time it spoke. What was it saying to me. I was waking up, tossing and turning from a hurting back, trying to stay asleep and giving in to waking up.

I woke up and said "I had a dream, I'm sure of it." It wasnt until later while watching an anime and a ufo crashed on the show that I flashed back into the entire dream.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: A Storm of Shadow Wisps

Post by hydro1 » August 14th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Hmm very intresting dream, i could almost invision it. Now when you flashed back into the dream was everything more vivid than the first time, pr did you just see images?
Go hard or not at all

Zyier
Neophyte

Post by Zyier » August 14th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Well the plane crash was diffently vivid, it was the first part I remembered before the rest came back to me. I actually stopped what I was doing and took a moment to shower and remember what happened
. I visualize things better when I'm in water. It was more vivid after remembering it though. When I woke up I couldn't remember any of it, I juse knew I had a dream I wanTed to remember.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 15th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Hmmm thats very interesting, the whole water thing making thing memorable and vivid. In a dream i had once, i became lucid by falling in a deep pool of water. My point is maybe you can use that as an advantage in your dreams, to become lucid or vivid. We call things like that triggers here on the void n cause they help you become aware while dreaming.
Go hard or not at all

Zyier
Neophyte

Post by Zyier » August 15th, 2015, 6:17 pm

I never thought of that. My element is water according to that zodiac stuff and my planet is the moon, but not even knowing that as a child I was always drawn to both. I used to have a pool as a child and when there was an adult nearby I would be allowed to swim. I would spend hours by myself4 imaging I was in some lost world under the sea.

Aside from that, I'll keep that mind.