Clairvoyance in dreams and more

Discussion on Non-Lucid Topics and Normal Dreams. Questions, comments or insights regarding Non-Lucid Dreams
Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » November 16th, 2011, 4:14 pm

Did you ever had a dream where you knew what will happen next ? I had that kind of dreams and i am just curious if you had such experience.

I also had dreams which i was able to restart (like games) so i could end them more successfuly and i have this dream memories when during dream i remember things which happened in other dreams (false memory?). Maybe you had simmilar experience too?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 16th, 2011, 6:05 pm

Did you ever had a dream where you knew what will happen next ?
Yes, I think this sometimes happens because at times we might be re-experiencing the same dream. Intuitively we remember the original dream, yet to our awareness it feels as if we know the future. I think this is the effect of merging the two experiences in one, it might give the impression of knowing what happens next. This builds the expectation required to manifest your expected sequence of events, hence to "know" what will happen next.

There are other types of experiences where expectation cannot account for it. For example when you intuitively have a knowing of something specific about a future/past event. I think this is more relevant to our psychic potential.

Thanks for the question.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S