information from dream

Discussion on Non-Lucid Topics and Normal Dreams. Questions, comments or insights regarding Non-Lucid Dreams
xxfmxx
Initiate
count: 0

information from dream

Post by xxfmxx » February 27th, 2013, 12:36 am

howdy its been a while since my last post anyways. last night i had a dream .. it was centered around a zombie apocalypse. Im a big horror fan and unfortunately my dreams sometime reflects that :D . though recently I ve lasted longer in said situations ( usually i end up just shooting my self ). but the apocalypse is not the important thing that happened. pretty much i got to the point in the dream where my gang (which consisted of some girl some guy, and some other dude) meets up at this house and we meet this little girl I think her dad or some one was there too. details are rather foggy at this point.. but apparently she or this other person was a conspiracy fanatic(which i too enjoy reading conspiracy and watching conspiracy videos) so eventually we discuss the possibility of going to disneyland and hiding in their underground bunkers (apparently we were close to disneyland ).

whats interesting about this is that theres apparently a conspiracy involving disneyland having undergrounds tunnels and bunkers. prior to this dream Im 100% sure I havent heard of this conspiracy. so i searched online and theres a few websites about the whole thing

not saying this proves it or anything i just thought it was interesting cause last time this happened the word logistics 19 kept popping up and it revealed nothing

so yeah i thought it was neat and post worthy

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Re: information from dream

Post by floating_hawaiian » February 27th, 2013, 1:29 am

I know that Disneyworld has a labyrinth of underground tunnels for the service workers. Walt Disney didn't want to reduce foot traffic in his theme parks and he had the idea of the underground service tunnels. That way the workers would be out of sight from visitors and clear up a lot of foot traffic.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 27th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Hey when i seen i think three ninjas i think it had underground tunnels i think they were at disney in that movie i forget..thats what this topic remind me of anyways...have you ever been a zombie in your you dreams? i'm a horror fan too and love consparacies...so i must ask the question do you also listen to coast to coast am...you can get all your consperacy and paranormal stuf from there i recently started listening to it on radio...a friend told me about it..he knows who he is, i won't evade his privacy
Go hard or not at all

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » February 28th, 2013, 11:52 am

hmm talking about zombie apocalypse... does anyone know books called "world war z" and "zombie survival guide" ? awesome books :) i totally recommend reading those.

xxfmxx
Initiate

Post by xxfmxx » February 28th, 2013, 1:24 pm

floating_hawaiian wrote:I know that Disneyworld has a labyrinth of underground tunnels for the service workers. Walt Disney didn't want to reduce foot traffic in his theme parks and he had the idea of the underground service tunnels. That way the workers would be out of sight from visitors and clear up a lot of foot traffic.
that does seem a more plausible explanation for them lol that was probably the reason why my gang was so sure of its existence during a zombie apocalypse( which was why i was surprised people were so ready to risk their lives for a conspiracy THEORY) either way im not sure how safe an underground bunker/tunnels would be during a zombie A. then again maybe it was for the security cameras and such. none the less it was a fun dream

xxfmxx
Initiate

Post by xxfmxx » February 28th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Astralnaut wrote:hmm talking about zombie apocalypse... does anyone know books called "world war z" and "zombie survival guide" ? awesome books :) i totally recommend reading those.
actually i started reading world war z but i never finished which i should.. . zsg is def a book on my to read list as well