Pulling Someone Out

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Pulling Someone Out

Post by MoxieMerle » August 19th, 2017, 12:12 am

Since exploring other AP/LD forums, I've seen only a few very vague posts about this.
Has anyone ever tried pulling another person out of their body?
And when I ask this, this is what I mean:

When you are already projected, and say someone is laying next to you or in the other room, have you tried going to their body and pulling out their astral body as well? I would imagine this is probably something only a more experienced APer could achieve, but maybe I'm making it seem more complicated than it is.
I'm mostly curious about this, because I would like someone to try this on me. Maybe that's a little blatant, but honestly I'm willing to try anything at this point. I've been at this for at least 3 years, I've tried almost every method I could find, even with minor adjustments suggested by other people. I'm constantly dream recording and reality checking, but it seems my lucid dreams and APs are extremely rare and random, and very few. I'm also partially asking this because I had a dream that someone had helped me out of my physical body, and it just seemed so easy and do-able.
Obviously I know there could be dangerous things, people, and other beings out there, but I'm willing to give anything a try at this point. Any suggestions? Any takers?

(EDIT: I tried posting an introduction, but it keeps giving me an SQL Error? I've emailed a mod about this, hopefully my intro will be up soon)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Pulling Someone Out

Post by hydro1 » August 20th, 2017, 1:57 am

well it is a little complicated, you need permission from the person you trying to do this to, plus there is the chance they may not remember it and if they do it is as a dream, and they are inactive in it, it basically needs to be planned out, cause they can see you as an entity trying to drag them out, or harm them, its a lot that goes with trying to pull it off that's why not many have tried, what you think you have to do may seem simple it always does, but once you try it doesn't go thee way you were thinking it would

My method with doing this would be to tell them through out the day repeatedly the plan so they know what to expect, when time comes for it, its like an affirmation for them keep telling them the intentions, so they can be aware of the intention when come time to be pulled out, and if for some reason it don't happen they'll know you probably didn't make it out. but even this is complicated though it sound simple, you have to be darn near an expert who gets out every attempt. This is just my opinion on the matter others may be very differ.

technique for projection to give a try- viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1232&sid=eaffe7ee3 ... 3678#p5470
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 25th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Perhaps after so much trying, give it a little rest and clear your mind a bit because the stress of wanting to AP can get in the way. My first LD was during a vacation in another place entirely and this change really helped me refresh and recharge my mind. Also, it took me many many months to get myelf to LD for the first time and then after that it became a bit more recurrent, but not much. In part because I wasn't exercising with reality checks and also with a toddler at home sleeping isn't the same anymore.

I'm under a bit of a dry spell these past few months but sure, if I find myself lucid in the astral I'll see if I can help you out, though not guaranteed I'll actually manage to do it.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 28th, 2017, 3:13 pm

During my meditation I was shown that if I remember to try to pull you out, I will only be allowed to help you (if I manage at all), if by doing so this will help in your spiritual development.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 28th, 2017, 3:33 pm

wow that's nice hear, that it helps with development, instead of hindering it, good go Fairyanna, thanks for the knowledge.
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » September 9th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Sorry for such a late reply, I'm not online very often.
Anyway, thanks for the replies! I've been trying my best to keep up with my dream journal. I've also come to notice that as I type up my old dream journals onto the computer (a lot of them are written in pencil, so they won't last forever on hard copy), I start to remember new dreams now. I'm trying my best between two full-time jobs and a social life/relationship to remember reality checking. I think I can start up a new schedule, a more strict schedule, with reality checking and actually trying to LD/AP.

@Hydro: I guess I made it sound like I thought it would be easy, but I definitely know it will be difficult. I'm willing to endure that, though. I think any type of LD/AP experience would help me further myself at this point. If that means planning it out all very specifically and going over it again and again and again, I guess that's what I'll do. Thanks!

@Fairyana: I know it's been a while since your reply, but anything will help! If there's anything I can do to help you help me, you can message me. I could probably start meditating more often as well. Thanks again!