Sleep paralysis survey

Topics relating to improvements in dream and sleep that could help increase Lucidity & Vividness potential.
Samwise
Initiate
count: 100

Sleep paralysis survey

Post by Samwise » July 1st, 2016, 7:28 am

Anonymous university survey on sleep paralysis here. One of the aims of the research is to come up with a treatment package for those that have negative experiences with it.

What is the purpose of the study?

This study aims to investigate behavioural traits in people who have Sleep Paralysis. We hope that with this information, we can begin to develop a treatment package that will allow individuals to cope better with their Sleep Paralysis experiences.

Am I eligible to take part in the study?

In order to take part in the study, you will need to:

* Be over the age of 16.

* Have experienced Sleep Paralysis.

http://domystudy.com/survey/index.php/819871?lang=en

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Sleep paralysis survey

Post by hydro1 » July 1st, 2016, 2:11 pm

Sleep paralysis is something that happened to everyone at night to keep you from acting out your dreams, there's nothing
Medically wrong About it, they just conscious of the process. What they need to be studying people who sleep walk. This is just my opinion and observation.
Go hard or not at all

Samwise
Initiate
count: 100

Re: Sleep paralysis survey

Post by Samwise » July 5th, 2016, 1:11 pm

True, but for some people sleep paralysis can be profoundly psychologically distressing. Some people experience it frequently and find the experience of it terrifying. Some people have figured out how to use it as a launchpad for experiencing lucid dreams and OBE's. But I don't think a little more useful information on the phenomenon for people who experience it negatively could hurt. And yeah I think there should definitely be more research on sleep walkers.