Supplements and Vitamins

Topics relating to improvements in dream and sleep that could help increase Lucidity & Vividness potential.

Would you Recommend Vitamins/Supplements taken in healthy doses to promote AP, OBE, and/or LD?

Yes
38%
No
8%
Maybe, If enough research is done.
38%
Never, not using substances period.
15%

Total votes: 13

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Supplements and Vitamins

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 24th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Which supplements or vitamins have you taken with the intention to promote Astral Projection and/or Lucid Dreaming?

If yes, please specify at what point during your sleep cycle (or time of day), it was taken and the amount of Mg.

if yes, what results did you notice, or did not notice.

Let us know what your thoughts are about using supplements as a research tool for successful Astral Projection, Out of body Experiences and/or Lucid Dreaming.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

uMonk

Re: Supplements and Vitamins

Post by uMonk » October 25th, 2011, 2:54 pm

If its beneficial to the body in general, then yes, especially if it can be gotten naturally by consuming more of a specific food, i however don't personally feel like it is for me. :D However as long as its not harmful then i agree with its uses to promote better Non physical experiences.