Galantamine + Alpha GPC for Dreaming

Topics relating to improvements in dream and sleep that could help increase Lucidity & Vividness potential.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Galantamine + Alpha GPC for Dreaming

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 31st, 2012, 3:52 pm

There is a way to effectively boast brain awareness with Galantamine + Alpha GPC supplementation. I would not recommend this to anyone unless you are already an Adept with at least 100 conscious Out-of-body experiences. This very potent stuff Will help you generate particularly vivid and stable lucid experiences. It's not a placebo effect, it works by jump starting your REM cycle to promote dreams. It's not necessary to have this of course, but can be used for missions when you require returning to an astral dimension for a very important purpose. I have this only about 2 times per year right before inducing an Out-of-body experience. It has not failed me yet. I was told during an important experience that I could use it, but I was allowed this because they already knew in advance I was going to use it properly. If in doubt, ask your guides.

To the passing visitor:

Don't be a moron, not everything is for everyone it might not be for you. it is not an addicting substance, but the risk of creating a dependency to have experiences is always a real possibility.

Lucid Dreamers Help Scientists Locate the Seat of Meta-Consciousness in the Brain
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 095555.htm
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Galantamine + Alpha GPC for Dreaming

Post by hydro1 » July 31st, 2012, 8:20 pm

..Since i'm more advanced with LD(not in controling obviously) is it safe to say i can use it?...altho idon't have many obes..but i whip up a good LD.... or should i wait...?....what more can be said bout this product?...how acurate is it?....
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Galantamine + Alpha GPC for Dreaming

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 31st, 2012, 9:36 pm

You can try it on a good day. But it might not necessary make you lucid if you have difficulty achieving lucidity. It can give you an extra boast to get you to become lucid, but it's no guarantee.

Finding you're grandmother was one of these times I used it.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S