micro sleep?

Topics relating to improvements in dream and sleep that could help increase Lucidity & Vividness potential.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

micro sleep?

Post by hydro1 » December 6th, 2012, 2:49 pm

I just heard about it on the news this morning..its a sleep pattern that happens while you are still awake...and happens so fast you never realises it...it happens in 30 seconds....now i don't know about you but i think this has an astral property written all over it...maybe we leave the body for that split second for some important thing to which we may or may not remeber until its the right time....what is you alls take on this.....also i think it been happening to me lately....cause ltely i been having 30 second mind slip...one min i'm heading to do something then the next i'm forgetting what it was i was going to do...then i have to rethink then it will hit me oh i supose to be doing this or that..i never remember what happens in those moments...i do realise a small pause and then start but never really paid it no mind til now...all this while in motion too
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Re: micro sleep?

Post by hydro1 » December 18th, 2012, 1:15 pm

Yea umm its still happening and now its more noticable cause it keep happening all the time even today...how should i analyze this i don't really know what to do with it...its been happening even before i found out what it was on the news.
Go hard or not at all

PauliEffect
Initiate
count: 20

Post by PauliEffect » December 18th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Get more regular sleep?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » December 18th, 2012, 7:08 pm

well every since starting Ap 6 years ago i really don't know what my regular sleep pattern is anymore...but i do sleep alot lately....but then who knows maybe i gained it from when i did that PE with yall i still don't know what really went on with me there outside of what yall were telling me....cause i always get my sleep.....or maybe my thing is differe from this micro sleep thing maybe my mind is trying to slip aways at 26 year old....i've always felt older and wiser beyond my years
Go hard or not at all