Unlimited Boundaries, Phasing for Beginners

Step-by-Step Tutorials on how to achieve lucidity, Out-of-Body Experiences and Astral Traveling.
Ryan

Unlimited Boundaries, Phasing for Beginners

Post by Ryan » October 16th, 2011, 12:12 pm

This is my free eBook "Unlimited Boundaries: The Basics of Phasing and Astral Projection" that I wrote that explains what Phasing is and how to do it.

I've tried to remove as much of the mystical ideas and connotations surrounding the subject and put it into more modern terms and ideas.

The direct download link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39504726/Phasing_Primer.pdf

You can also get it at the top of the page here:
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/xanths-phasing-primer/

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Unlimited Boundaries, Phasing for Beginners

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 16th, 2011, 12:55 pm

Original thinking, thanks Xanth
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » October 16th, 2011, 3:18 pm

thanks for sharing! :D keep it up

Ssurge

Post by Ssurge » October 16th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Hehe, always nice to see you posting this! At first I found phasing pretty weird and hard, but now I need it too. :D

Ryan

Post by Ryan » October 16th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Ssurge wrote:Hehe, always nice to see you posting this! At first I found phasing pretty weird and hard, but now I need it too. :D
I think it's the more 'natural' way to experience the non-physical... cause it's just like falling asleep, yet you stay fully consciously aware while doing it. What's more natural to people than falling asleep! :)

Ssurge

Post by Ssurge » October 16th, 2011, 3:52 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ssurge wrote:Hehe, always nice to see you posting this! At first I found phasing pretty weird and hard, but now I need it too. :D
I think it's the more 'natural' way to experience the non-physical... cause it's just like falling asleep, yet you stay fully consciously aware while doing it. What's more natural to people than falling asleep! :)
Hehe, exactly. :)

Rostum
Initiate

Post by Rostum » October 20th, 2011, 2:25 am

Thanks! I'll be reading through this then tell you what I think, but I am absolutely sure it'll be awesome. :)

Edit:
It was very interesting, thank you so much for writing it! I've tried to pass it on to others, to provide a much more grounded perspective on the subject, though most people tend to shut anything off and fall back on their mystical, new age or religious views on the subject.
Test

Ryan

Post by Ryan » November 22nd, 2011, 12:46 pm

Rostum wrote:Thanks! I'll be reading through this then tell you what I think, but I am absolutely sure it'll be awesome. :)

Edit:
It was very interesting, thank you so much for writing it! I've tried to pass it on to others, to provide a much more grounded perspective on the subject, though most people tend to shut anything off and fall back on their mystical, new age or religious views on the subject.
You're welcome. It was a pleasure to write it.

I've also made that observation about certain people too. Some people are just so engrossed in all this stuff being "outside" themselves, that they never stop to question it. You must never stop questioning it. That's the entire key. :)

Bjarki
Neophyte
count: 1

Post by Bjarki » May 4th, 2013, 10:18 pm

am reading this. been trying to find a more scientific explenation for it all. not very fond of the "hippy way" with the peace love and light stuff hehe. it just doesnt work for me and so i cant focus and make anything happen. not finished yet but so far its been very helpfull. thanks :)

Summerlander

Post by Summerlander » May 6th, 2013, 9:02 pm

The book is still propounding mystical ideas from esotericism. It is still upholding the astral projection myth, or the astral realm hypothesis, if you prefer, as a truism, and claims that those who call it WILD don't realise it is an astral projection ( they are ignorant?).

And "phasing"? Robert Monroe was a pseudoscientist. His credentials are as trustworthy as that crackpot Campbell. The book above also honours Frank Kepple, a scam artist who robbed people and disappeared. To me the poster is advertising here and attempting to lure the gullible. The staff at Astral Pulse need to be exposed.