Hello there!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
RixLab
Neophyte
count: 60

Hello there!

Post by RixLab » October 24th, 2017, 3:17 pm

Hi everyone,
At first, I'd like to sorry for my English, I'm from Poland (please, don't discriminate me for that). I was born with special skill - quite often in my dreams I know that I'm dreaming. Without any training and without any reality tests. My family don't want to hear about it - they are stupid Catholics who think this is a "sin".

When I was 14 I discovered from Google that it is called "Lucid Dreaming" and there is more people like me. I have started browse the internet forums about "Lucid Dreaming" and I came across a post named "OOBE". This is how I started. Now I'm 18 but I left my body just a few times and this is not satisfactory result for me. This is because I tried to left my body before sleeping (not after 4 hours of sleeping).

I hope I will be more than beginner with your help.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Hello there!

Post by hydro1 » October 25th, 2017, 1:15 am

Hello and welcome to the forum, first off, there is no specific timing you need to do these things, its an open event, do it when ever you feel, the 4 hour technique is just that a technique, where there are many to choose from, it is in some ways easier to project after 4 hour but its not mandatory unless you tried other techniques and failed and this is the only one that work for you. If you have an unplanned projection its ok, maybe the astral thinks you ready for a lesson or think you deserve a bit of freedom, and judging off what you said about your family being Catholic, I say you needed a release. again welcome to the forum, there are a ton of info here, on both Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, the more info and vids you look at the more prone to doing it you become, just don't get into the fear based info, its all false
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Hello there!

Post by hydro1 » October 25th, 2017, 1:16 am

Hello and welcome to the forum, first off, there is no specific timing you need to do these things, its an open event, do it when ever you feel, the 4 hour technique is just that a technique, where there are many to choose from, it is in some ways easier to project after 4 hour but its not mandatory unless you tried other techniques and failed and this is the only one that work for you. If you have an unplanned projection its ok, maybe the astral thinks you ready for a lesson or think you deserve a bit of freedom, and judging off what you said about your family being Catholic, I say you needed a release. again welcome to the forum, there are a ton of info here, on both Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, the more info and vids you look at the more prone to doing it you become, just don't get into the fear based info, its all false
Go hard or not at all