Need some advice please

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Need some advice please

Post by hydro1 » August 3rd, 2015, 3:58 pm

Hello again Tom. Let me just say that even though you may not possess telekinesis, you are have a strong psychic ability with in you that seems to he getting stronger the more you explore it. if you so decide to practice telekinesis it may come a little easy for you since you already possess such strong psychic energy. I've tried my whole life to try to at least make it to the level you are at with no success, but I say keep exploring deeper and I think you may get every answer you are searching for.

As for the talking to yourself I find myself doing this as well, i'm always in my mind talking amongst myself, but I only get a small glimpse of what you are experiencing. And what you are experiencing is your Higher self or inner being which ever one you want to use. Do you meditate at all or deal with your chakras? This also means you have good memory recall as well, you should start keeping a journal of all you experiences dreams as well to strengthen your memory recall further.

you also mentioned you were seeing flashes and a ball in your vision and a sense of vertigo. my friend what you were experiencing was the beginning of you getting ready for a projection, most of us call it the void and some call it phasing, but it all leads to astral projection either way. But since you did get a little anxious it did throw things off, you must stay calm and focus with out really focusing to try to keep the event going and letting it strengthen, then try an exit strategy. We have many techniques here that can help you reach the correct state so that you can begin your journey. I must say congratulations, you are further along than most newbies, keep trying, i'm sure you will make it out in no time at all. I just glad you are with us to take us alone for the ride. Now when you do make it out be sure to keep active and try not to rationalize what you are experiencing, and stay far away from you physical body otherwise you will be sucked back in before your journey begins, and don't forget to keep a journal.
happy travels my friend.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 3rd, 2015, 7:56 pm

Tom wrote:Am i going crazy or am i experiencing what i know to be true?
Actually, there's probably something less wrong with you than the average person, and so there's nothing wrong with you. It’s a normal thing. It will keep happening the more you try to project.
Tom wrote:Have you ever gone to the AP before?
We have all had astral projections here.
Tom wrote:What can i tell myself to calm my emotions?
It’s hard to say, it a personal thing. It really could be anything. Personally, what I have noticed is that the more times I experience the onset of a projection the less exiting it becomes, and since it's such normal thing now days it's not a novelty to be concerned about. Meditation could be the only intention at first, and nothing else, which is to relax the body and maintain a higher level of mental concentration. In this way, the production of the feeling of anxiety, that is to say, the common fear of failure for wasting a likely opportunity, as with the unknown, would be less of an issue because it was not the point of the practice in the first place. Then, it would simply be about getting out of the way and let the onset of a projection, the trance condition during deep meditation trigger the alertness, take whichever progression it so requires, and use little conscious effort in the form of a slight push, pull or nudge to separate from the physical body. It's not always this simple, but you get the idea.
Tom wrote:I heard there are guides in the AP, can i call on anyone?
Yes. If you find yourself in the projected state go ahead and call for one, but make it worthwhile. You wouldn’t want to waste their time.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 4th, 2015, 10:12 am

with the third eye there's so much it can do, but in the beginning stages you mostly deal with remote viewing, hence the images you were seeing, but the reason behind the randomness of these viewing have yet to be determined, unless you were wanting to visit those place while in that state of mind, if not then maybe the reasoning could have been to relax you and take the stress away, by showing you peaceful settings.

as for not being able to open your eyes, this means you were still in a state of paralysis, which is a normal state, and the best state to be in to project. But first you must relax any fears you have otherwise paralysis can become very fearful, you must stay calm in this situation for a pleasant experience.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 4th, 2015, 1:01 pm

Tom wrote:What is the difference between remote viewing and astral projection?
Astral remote viewing is when the subtle body (or astral body) stays interspaced with the physical at the moment of viewing the distant object.

Astral projection is when the subtle body separates from the physical one and is also an out-of-body experience. During a projection, one could then not only view the distant object but also travel to it; like if it was the physical.

There is also the type of remote viewing that is not related to astral projection. This type of viewing seeks impressions about distant objects but in the fully awake and alert state of mind.

Shut what off?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 4th, 2015, 1:11 pm

Watch television, maybe comedy.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 4th, 2015, 1:20 pm

distract yourself watching television, maybe comedy.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 4th, 2015, 7:12 pm

if you really looking to shut these abilities down , the only person that would know how to do that is you, you know you body well, more than any of us would. I would suggest talking to your innerself within, the higher self, but becareful what you wish for, you may become a normal person wishing you had it back. I know its a lot to handle having these abilities activated.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 5th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Good !
:)

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 6th, 2015, 1:21 am

have you been looking into our variety of information and experiences before deciding to dev into chakra, I deal in chakra myself at times, but just make sure you look at all options. But if you really feel that opening the chakras is you way to go, go for it. I wasn't trying to stir you aways from it just giving other options. take care and happy travels.
Go hard or not at all