What about the diamonds in the sky??

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
Johna
Neophyte
count: 30

What about the diamonds in the sky??

Post by Johna » October 28th, 2015, 4:01 pm

So What about the stars?? Has any noticed or watch them move on occassion? Some even burst into a brilliant light then dim down and then some swell up into like ball of energy...i taken pictures of them, they have faces in the balls of light...and i have seen the astral in their purgatory too...animals but i also seen all kinds of numbers in the sky too letters but dont make any sense that i can make out.... SO am I the only one????? please say no...

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: What about the diamonds in the sky??

Post by hydro1 » October 28th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Are you saying you see them astrally or in the physical? If you are seeing all this astrally then only you can dicypher it and its meaning to you, someone or something trying to tell you something.
Go hard or not at all

Johna
Neophyte

Post by Johna » October 29th, 2015, 2:34 am

When I get up in the morning around 6 before I wake the kids up for school I go sit on my front porch while I let the dog out , and for bout month I been seeing the morning and night sky in a different way....started with the stars like fluttering around like butter flies in a figure 8 kinda way then some would just glow brighter than I ever seen them before and I watched them go dim then some had like a bust of light project out wards sometimes çonnecting to a near star. I was so mesmerized I took a picture to see if it captured what I was seeing, that's when I discovered the fàces in the star when it would like ball up, I still have those pics but then I noticed all over the whole sky there were more faces scary looking ones and like a deer face then maybe a lion somtimes symbols then numbers and some letters but it was really hard to make since of them cause it was all over the place. Those pics I deleted cause it made me uneasy all those faces some looked mad some looked like that were screaming in agony then some were monster like...there were a few that looked like normal faces just staring no emotion at all, it creeped me out that's when I got rid of them but still have the star face ones. So if I am getting a message I haven't a clue what it may be, now I am really curious!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 29th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Well depending on how many projections you have had it CA change ones perspective on the way you perceive things so maybe you seeing everything through astral eyes probably permanently. But this is just my opinion on this, which makes sense, at least to me. Or you could be developing psychic abilities, or even your third eye could be extremely active.
Go hard or not at all

Johna
Neophyte

Post by Johna » October 29th, 2015, 11:32 pm

Well I been a massage therapist bout 7 years and since the day I started learning I found my hands vibrating wth energy well at first it was just a tingle and a lot of heat, it got more intense over the years but here lately it's more magnetic and almost hurts cause I didn't know how to control it....which brought me to the whole reiki thang then meditation ect...I been told I have activated my all my chakra'a and so you are understanding what I am going thru but have hardly anybody to talk with bout it so I rely on looking it up on my own which brought me here.... Ya know its almost overwhelming which sometimes is actually terrifying cause it's not all safe to be exsposed to a whole other realm...it's makes me feel vulnerable and lonely, not everybody is accepting to all this. If they only saw and felt what I have been thru these past weeks... I think they would feel like fools.