Astral visiters ?

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Astral visiters ?

Post by Mareimbrium » November 22nd, 2015, 1:48 am

Hi guys ive been practising A/P for a little while now and its been enjoyable and very interesting. I cant really say ive had to much success but only time will tell. Because of my desire to project and observing myself as I approach the hypnogogic my dreams have taken on a sort of continuity all there own almost as if while asleep im living another life, but I digress my reason for this post is to ask about entities on the astral as I believe I may have had a visit last night. I had gone to bed and was soundly sleeping when a noise woke me. I lay in bed listening when I noticed the bedroom door slowly opening, I got out of bed and approached the door and in walked my brother. Now I should say at this point that I live alone and the house is well and truly locked up at night. I asked my brother how he had gotten in he replied that he had climbed in thru the window in the backroom and before I could ask him why he was here I awoke in bed. I looked around the room half expecting my brother to be there but I was alone. I lay back down and was just drifting of to sleep and thru half open eyes I saw a grey figure stood next to my bed looking down on me. This figure wasn't real friendly and I slowly got out of bed and told him that he shouldn't be here and asked him what he wanted, I was informed in a real smart arse way that it basically didn't give a rats fart about my opinion and began to smirk. This entity was about my height but it was greyish in colour and was a bit hard to see as it was in darkness and didn't stand out greatly, it had a great deal of hair on its head almost like an afro but it wasn't an afro it just had a lot of hair. Its demeaner annoyed me to the point that I reached out an grabbed hold of it in a threatening manner, it seemed to feel pain as I dug my knuckles into it but it was still toying with me I felt. I awoke in bed again and again I was alone. The rest of the night passed peacefully but I was very sluggish and heavy thru out the day. Dream or astral incounter ileave that question open to better minds than mine cheers.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Astral visiters ?

Post by hydro1 » November 22nd, 2015, 3:37 pm

cool both were definately projections way to go. at first i thought the entity was an alien grey but once you mentioned the hair i withdrew that thought, there a many types of entities but most are just parasites that just want to steal your energy, they are harmless really, when dealing with any entity you want to chaange them to something pleasant that suits you desires like a puppy or something, but if you just confront them negatively they feed of of it hence why he smirked. if you the type that like to fight and looking for a thrill i say fight on, but otherwise show it sometype of love or affectionbit will not like it and wind up turning into something more positive. as for your brother, you should call him and confirm the visit, nine times out of ten he wont remember it, but it doesn't mean he didnt visit, also most entities disguise themselves as people you know, but you can sometimes tell if its them or not.us
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » November 23rd, 2015, 2:15 am

Thanks Hydro so you think they were energy forms ? I wasn't sure whether I was just dreaming. That's a great suggestion about calling my brother it never even occurred to me haha. I can see now when I think about it, this grey was trying to provoke me and I played right into its hands. When things like this happen to me my awareness isn't what it should be and that's something I need to work on. No im not the type that likes a fight but I do have a temper and I just cant imagine offering any affection to this annoying grey entity, maybe that's something I need to work on too haha. Thanks for the advice hydro cheers mate.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » November 23rd, 2015, 9:29 pm

Yea it can be hard to not fight when your awareness isn't under control, I have that problem myself, hence why I am always in fights in my dreams, but the thing is I find it awesome and fascinating fighting I sort of get a thrill from it, but I need to start learning from it instead of fighting. And I think they were thought forms they pop up when we not under control or frightened
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » November 24th, 2015, 3:40 am

Hi hydro all that good advice you gave me went right out the window last night im afraid. Ive had another group of visiters 4 in all. I awoke to the feeling of a presence in my room and I know I got out of bed and confronted this entity but for the life of me I cant remember what went down. I went into the hallway as I felt somebody else was here and saw a young indian boy stood in the kitchen, [ From india not nrth America ] I followed him into the music room at the back of the house where he became belligerent and aggressive . As I say unfortunately all your good advice went out the window and I grabbed the boy by the hair aggressively{ let me just say this is something I would never ever do in the physical and for me this is the most disturbing part of this experience. } I draw a blank at this point and find myself sat at my kitchen table with a tall middle aged man and I am aware without a shadow of a doubt that this man is in fact an astral entity. Im in my kitchen, its the middle of the night, my kitchen light is on and all seems quite normal apart from he strange drama that's being played out. Once again this year im sat at my kitchen table in the middle of the night with a spirit or astral entity and im being given the opportunity to ask questions { This happened earlier this year when I had a dream I was talking to my mum who has passed on and with her was a woman I didn't know } As I say I can ask any question I want I can ask about the astral realms, god the universe, instead I ask " is magic real ?" The entity looks at me and asks "magic? " and I say "yeh you know witchcraft is it real ? does it work ?" the entity looks at me and says with a smirk " you will find out if you annoy me" it wasn't quite the answer I expected and why I asked that question in the first place has me stumped. As this interaction was going on I noticed we were not alone, stood off to one side was another entity quietly watching. I awoke once again and was alone. Another missed opportunity to control myself and the experience but these visits seem to be getting more frequent I just hope its nothing I should be worried about. I will post again if this continues cheers.

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » November 24th, 2015, 3:59 am

I have just remembered right this moment that when I was sat with the entity at my table I asked him his name, he turned his face from me presenting his profile and said his name and yes you guessed it I cant remember. but I do recall asking him twice and it didn't quite sound right and I felt although he was telling me he didn't really want to and I think the reason I cant remember his name is the way in which he said it.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » November 24th, 2015, 5:10 am

i have no doubt you still would be conferentational, dont expect it to happen over night, and i say this because, its not going to be easy to control because while in a projection our emotion run wild including the once we dont use. it is important to have them in check before hand which is why meditation is employed most times, but yea everything runs wild when we are freed from the body, it will take time, but enjoy it, its still great that you are able to make it out, just try your best to talk to the entities find out what they want and or what message or lessons they are trying to convey.
good luck and keep us posted
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » November 25th, 2015, 1:52 am

Cheers Hydro I think this is going to be an ongoing thing as they are becoming more frequent. I will attempt to control myself and concentrate on finding out what all this means and what is to be learnt, otherwise its pointless. I will post if I have something important to share. Thanks again for taking the time and for the advice.