Entity was watching me? Why?

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
Maurz707
Neophyte
count: 0

Entity was watching me? Why?

Post by Maurz707 » March 16th, 2016, 1:13 am

Ok so I’ve had obe’s on and off and just thought they were dreams until my fried introduced me to astral projection about 2 weeks ago with youtube vids. some amazing some dull and some just plain weird. i seen a vid about the vibrations you feel and all that. i never gave it much thought.
So simple sleep paralysis is what I normally called it. Just stuck on the fence between dreams and being awake. never quite understood it. known it was a normal phenomenon and left it at that. but i have always been in contact with the paranormal but never astral projection or at least i assumed.
so heres my issue. for the past few weeks after really diving into it i would come home and sleep. sometimes in bed. sometimes on the couch. but i noticed every time i slept on the couch i would have sp. couldn’t move but i started becoming better aware. so lets say out of 14 days i slept on the couch four of those days randomly and it happened every time. so the 3rd time i felt a presence behind the door. it was tapping. i felt fear flutter throughout my body. i forced myself up and i couldn’t shake the feeling. so i stopped for a few days sleeping on the couch. then i finally manned up 1 morning. I got on the couch and i said to whatever could hear me “if this is real then lets do this”.
Wrong.
Boom weird dream then i was aware i was dreaming somehow and told myself to astral project. Bam! The most intense vibrations I have ever felt. Like I was a human chainsaw filled with bees on steroids and my head sounded like an alarm clock. EHHH EHHH EHHH! I couldn’t fathom the sound but there was a person sitting beside me and the couch. legs folded from what I’m assuming floating because i couldn’t see a chair and as i started to rise it leaned over me trying to pull me up or whatever. it felt like it was encouraging me but it never spoke. seemed to be of a masculine descent but i knew it was other worldly.
i panicked and forced myself to wake up.
But what I need help with is understanding why would something be waiting on me? Why now? I just truly understood this phenomenon and now it’s happening. What is going on? What is attached to me? Please someone wise enough and experienced please share your thoughts. I’m lost with no guidance.

xxfmxx
Initiate

Re: Entity was watching me? Why?

Post by xxfmxx » March 25th, 2016, 9:18 am

are you sure it was an astral projection rather a dream.. because if you didn't see yourself on the couch then it was probably closer to a lucid dream then an astral projection. thats one thing I noticed when Im lucid dreaming is I don't see myself in my bed whereas if it was an astral projection I would usually see myself or recognize that it was me in my bed. though to answer your question I don't know why he was waiting there.. if you see that entity next time.. ask them what is there purpose or what are they doing here..I tried that with an entity from a dream and although I didn't get an answer at that precise time. the entity just nodded after kept asking him what his purpose was.. I realized the entity's purpose was to help me overcome a fear of random things showing up in my dream. which I did usually at that point I would wake myself up.

another time I actually saw an entity while I was awake. lets just say this one spooked me.. I actually put my hand through it and felt some substance kind of like warm air..still after that I tried sending out thoughts forbidding any entity from coming to my room uninvited and since then I have never encountered another entity like that. on that note the only reason that entity came in the first place was that I actually tried sending a mental invitation(i guess you could call it a prayer) to any astral projectors and what not to visit me...I've always wanted a ghost encounter experience at that point lol guess I got one....

though I think it might have been another astral projector because my friends mom had a similar experience where an ex astral projected to her and she thought it was a ghost. which is why I think my entity was another astral projector. still In all my experiences with astral projection and lucid dreaming no entity was able to harm me in any way ...the only thing they were able to do to me is scare the hell out of me.. if I were in your position I would just start asking the entity questions and what their purpose is

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » March 25th, 2016, 10:36 am

I think it was a guide of yours, yes they are known to come help at times , at least the ones that are active in peoples lives, there's nothing to be worried about, plus you didn't express any fear towards it so it was just a nice being trying to help you out or your guide. overall congrats on making it out. welcome to the site and hope to hear more experiences from you..... as for you FM you don't have to always see your body to be projecting, just like people don't always see the silver cord, but if he really wanted to see it he could
Go hard or not at all

xxfmxx
Initiate

Post by xxfmxx » March 25th, 2016, 5:04 pm

hydro1 wrote:as for you FM you don't have to always see your body to be projecting, just like people don't always see the silver cord, but if he really wanted to see it he could
hmm I didn't think of that. come to think of it I dont think I've ever seen a silver cord. valid point

Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Post by Elysium Mons » May 23rd, 2016, 6:28 am

It sounds like a guide to me as well. Or at least a being who wished to help you out. Tapping on a door or walls is a gentle way for them to try and get your attention.