new to astral projection

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
u11
Neophyte
count: 0

new to astral projection

Post by u11 » July 9th, 2016, 4:57 am

I have been trying for past 15 days, but I can't do astral projection. Can u help?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: new to astral projection

Post by hydro1 » July 9th, 2016, 5:58 am

here try my method I just might work

i lay there with my arm up waiting on the body to fall asleep, ignoring all the itching and ticks the body does to mess with you, if need be i dabble just a bit in the images but stay focus on my arm, if i fall asleep my arm will fall waking me up, putting me in the right state of mind, then i put my arm back up staying aware, then the body easily falls to sleep, and you will know because the arm starts to inch its way down, and when its all the way down, the body is sleep, just wait 5-10 mins and your body go into Sleep Paralysis, and all thats left is an exit techniques......if you need to know how to position your arm, just pm me your name and i'll send the pic via FB.
Go hard or not at all

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 10th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Try listening to binaural beats when attempting astral projection
Astral Projection > Cookies

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » July 13th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Hi and welcome u11! There are several methods of AP and I hope you'll find one here that best suits you. :)