Anti~depressants

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
Ana
Neophyte
count: 2

Anti~depressants

Post by Ana » April 11th, 2013, 3:32 pm

How do anti`depressants affect meditation and astral projection?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Anti~depressants

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 11th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Hello Ana,

I prefer to only talk about the substances that I have used and how it might have affected my experiences in the astral. So I can't really say too much about prescribed anti-depressants because I haven't used them. I have used other supplements such as "passion flower" and "valerian root" for relaxation, mood enhancement or a sense of well being. These supplements can also affect the nervous system like stronger anti-depressants and serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

My personal findings became clear.

Valerian root always ended up sending me to a lower realm if used them to help relax my body before sleep. These freaky ass places that I didn't want to go back too. At first I thought it was a coincidence, that it was just random. Until I had a very strong experience that freak the shit out of me. In short, I met a demonic being that wanted to trap me there by making me swallow pills. He said to me that I would be able to return if I had more. I threw the pills to the ground and woke up. That was it for me. I couldn't deny that it was a coincidence anymore. I never used it again.

I have realized that having "low energy" is not what takes me into a lower astral realm in itself. The problem is causing my energy levels to drop by adjusting my nervous system unnaturally. This is an absolute fact in my personal experience. I keep track of my dreams and astral experiences every day, so I can get a good feel how things affect me in the astral day by day.

During meditation maybe it can give someone positive results at first. But this would be a false sense of well being in my view. It would result in a pseudo-self being crafted in the process, or a person someone doesn't want to be due to the fear of their own emotions - A pseudo-self that will have no clue how to fix the origin of the problem because it's in no position to do so. They have relinquished their rights by the barrier or division they imposed within themselves in a sense. The substance becoming the barrier that alienates the pseudo-self form integrating with the potential healing properties of the inner-self. If this division is sustained long enough a person with neurosis would result.

In the astral this could lead to some tripy ass shit, like having to deal with situations of being trapped and negative experiences in general. Maybe it's a good that some people don't remember their dreams.

On the other hand, there are some others that don't care what they dream. For them it's just dreams and it means nothings. Maybe it doesn't, but what if it does?

Thanks for the question!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Anti~depressants

Post by hydro1 » April 11th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Eh in my book it depends on what the anti-depressant do to you like sleep or what jettins said relax you, if it relaxes you then you may have a chance of having an exp...when i took anti depressants it mellowed me out made me more social and the works. but at that time i wasn't into projection like i am now. so my suggestion is to just try it out and see for yourself...either way it shouldn't mess with meditation at all, but astral pro we aren't too sure so just try it. and let us know how it goes.
Go hard or not at all