Talking to loved ones

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
jaserrano0729
Neophyte
count: 0

Talking to loved ones

Post by jaserrano0729 » May 28th, 2013, 9:19 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I haven't really looked around HERE too much but i've googled many searches regarding talking to loved ones.
I have found some different articles basically contradicting each other in regards to speaking with deceased loved ones.
So my question is this... Do I have a certain amount of time I can try to AP to speak with a deceased loved one?

My best friend passed away in an accident about 2 weeks ago and I was curious if there is a time frame I can try to contact him through AP before I no longer will be able to?
I've heard that you have only like a few weeks/months soon after they go... Is this true?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Talking to loved ones

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 28th, 2013, 11:09 pm

I can tell you about my own initiated contact experiences with those who have passed to the other side. My perspective is not meant to be universal, but I can tell you with certainty that it works well in the astral dimensions.

There is no time in the astral, only the perception of time. This means that it's the perspectives of each individual that allows a portal to be created for an encounter to take place. This means that 3 weeks in physical time does not equal 3 weeks in non-physical time. 3 weeks may have passed in physical time, yet in non-physical time 5 years of sensed time could have passed for the diseased individual. This means that meeting a certain individual in the astral doesn't have anything to do with time, but with your state of readiness, or the perspective required to initiate contact. What this means is that you might not be ready for contact, it also means that the diseased individual might not be ready for contact. It is only until the perspectives merge within themselves. Perspectives merge when there is a function that can take place. The questions that you could be asking is the following: What can we (you and your friend) gain from meeting in the astral? Does your diseased friend gain anything from you by meeting with you? Why do you want to create a link from one reality to another? What is the meaning of such action? Is it possible that feeling sad will help you figure out certain realizations before you can initiate contact at will? It is very possible that your friend can benefit from contact with you, sure. But it could be tomorrow or 5 years from now for you, and a few weeks later in perceptual time for your friend or the reverse.

Perspective is the magical word, sometimes we think we need something yet we might not even realize we are in no position to do anything about it. Only until there is a breakthrough in our own perspective we may be able to gain real insight into things. "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" - A Einstein. If you cannot contact your friend, your perspective is the problem that created your inability to do so. The same applies to your diseased friend.

You see, our brain can create so much confusion. Confusion is equivalent to a lower perspective even when a person is objectively aware or lucid in the non-physical. There is not telling how reliable contact under such conditions can be. This means that in a lower perspective, trying to make sense of contact with other beings in the non-physical could render your visual interpretation or visual rendering meaningless. Your perspective is directly linked to how you function. This is what you do, what you think, what you say, what you eat, what you know, what you think you know, what you believe, how you live, how you process everything that passed through consciousness. Your psych or psychology defines your perspective.

Or I could tell you the short answer and say: Yeah, you can contact your friend. All you have to do is create the intention to do so and try to have an objectively aware out-of-body experience in the morning when there is greater likelihood to transition into the non-physical state without a break in objectively conscious awareness. There is truth to this, but there is also a big problem with it. Your friend might have already transfigured beyond what you can properly comprehend with your current perspective. He or she might be in a place beyond the limits of what you can sense. If this is so, you will unintentionally be granted more confusion instead of objective evidence of their condition.

Most people cannot make sense of their encounters because they are filled with subconscious baggage distorting reality to the point of making contact completely useless. This is just fine if you are trying to understand yourself by working with what you have and there is no way around it. But if you are trying to gain objective evidence on the conditions of a diseased individual, or gain insight with direct communication without first tuning your intuition in the non-physical (to increase your perspective) then you are likely to be disappointed, even if you do become lucid.

You need to get to the bottom of the function of your potential encounter, if there is one, you may create one that will resonate to both. This function creates a purpose which then brings situations together. A possibility is that you may need contact with you friend, but your friend may not need contact with you just yet as he or she might have other more pressing matters to attend to first. It is also possible that your friend may be trying to contact you, but he or she is unable too.

Increase your perspective is equivalent to increasing your “vibration” as they say, plus other things that I won’t go into detail here. This requires letting go of fear and uncertainties that in the non-physical states create a constricted state, or a shutdown state, that renders perception of adjacent realities or dimension blocked. You may naturally be in a more intuitive state or with insight to higher perspectives, in which case you will have easier access to objectively aware astral situations. The bottom line is that it could happen in a few days, months, or years. Increasing dream recall is also important of course.

When the perspective merge a portal is created in 0-time for a meaningful experience. In long entry #1042 from May 28, 2013 I saw a diseased uncle. When trying to identity him, I realize he was from the Aguilar-Murillo lineage. He died about 20 years ago. When I encountered him today he was highly telepathic and was very well adjusted. In short, I realized he had come from an astral heaven and was in the process of returning to physical reality. I was there to help him do just that.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 28th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Basically there is no time limit to visit dead people. my granny died july 2012 and she still visits me mostly thru LDs so no there is no time limits, time doesn't exist in the astral. you can visit your friend anytime you want, but contacting them is the problem trying to get to them, depending on you relationship with this friend, was the bond great, cause most people don't want to be bothered with after death.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » May 29th, 2013, 6:56 am

You can still pray for your friend, send them loving thoughts and ask protection for their spirit. Even if they aren't ready to hear your prayers now, they might hear it later when they are ready.

jaserrano0729
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by jaserrano0729 » May 30th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Thank you all for the replies... You went really in-depth with your reply so I thank you very, very much.
I will continue my practice of AP... I definitely have a DJ that I used when I began LD...

Once again, thank you!