Semi-lucid auto oobe

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
davis
Neophyte
count: 158

Semi-lucid auto oobe

Post by davis » July 7th, 2014, 6:05 pm

For about last 3 weeks (like once or twice a week) I'm having these weird oobe which are not intentionally made. They are unique in their appearance - they are the same. And I somehow can't breakthrough it due to my 'low energy' at that moment or due to 'semi-lucidity'. I guess you already know what I'm talking about when I say semi-lucidity. For me it's like being aware that the separation process starts but then because of the reasons I mentioned the projection doesn't really happen. And while I'm writing this I just thought about other reason - uncomfortable appearance of vibrational-stage aka projecting into non-physical.
Now about the unique appearance. It's nothing new and special I guess for most of you (travelers). It's the sound. The sound which gets stronger by my instinctive will. I somehow feel that by making it louder (which is easy to do) I'll get into non-physical. Well, instead I loose my awareness of an experience and I get trapped into a dream or I just wake up because sound was unbearable - annoying at first and scary in a time. And why it lasts so long.. And it's as if my whole being moves towards that sound and automatically wants to amplify it.
Have you ever had this? I'll definitely try to reduce my instinct to amplify it. It's not gone be an easy task cause the oobe is unintentional. And because of that my level of awareness is too low. Awareness is and energy and because of little portion of it at the time my will power is so weak. I can't direct the experience. So I guess I answered on my own. :D I need to boost up my lucidity when it happens. Hmm..

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Semi-lucid auto oobe

Post by hydro1 » July 7th, 2014, 9:09 pm

well from what I've heard or been told that the higher the vibration/sound the higher the level you reach on the astral plane, but you must be careful some of these levels we aren't ready for hence why you can't probably control it once you reach that certain intensity, beside you only need to make it so strong that you can get out , not so strong you can't withstand it ,i'm still learning so I know i'm not ready for those higher levels of the astral , i'm still on the level where I can still exp the physical. most times tho you maybe called upon by a higher being on a higher level , that happened to me once, they had me do some sort of test (not written, but hands on). I have the post somewhere in my journal maybe, here on the site. this is just my simple way of understanding it, someone else may be able to tell you more on a expert/smarter level then I, cause I mostly simplify thing, but sometimes the simple things people understand more or it may resonate with them more.
Go hard or not at all

davis
Neophyte
count: 158

Re: Semi-lucid auto oobe

Post by davis » July 8th, 2014, 5:13 am

Thank you, hydro1 for your answer. Higher planes you say? Well, I never thought that the sound is associated with that. I know it's possibility and if that is - I'm glad I'm trying to get there (higher planes) without me knowing it (?) - cause these oobe happens spontaneously.