Cant project my astral body out after vibrations!

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
anurag
Neophyte
count: 0

Cant project my astral body out after vibrations!

Post by anurag » August 7th, 2014, 4:42 am

Heya! I think my problem is quite common in a way that i feel too heavy while iam in the vibration stage. I feel i cant breathe,my chest becomes heavy and i get suffocated a lot (and yes my heart seems to beat 10000 times a minute,is it weird?).This all force me to anyhow open up my eyes and loose all that i have achieved. I know iam not gonna die but still i cant go past this stage.am i near projection stage?? what do i do to let my astral body out? any kind of help is more than welcome. :/

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Cant project my astral body out after vibrations!

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 7th, 2014, 12:44 pm

am i near projection stage??
Yes, very close.
i feel too heavy...I feel i cant breathe,my chest becomes heavy and i get suffocated..what do i do to let my astral body out?
The key thing is to keep having them and also to not to get discouraged when there's a failed separation. The hardest part in out-of-body experiences is not the success; the hardest part is having the patience with the failures.

General things to consider:

Patience: time and again people come and go because they do not find quick results. Others believe it is not worth the effort.

Interest: learn much more about the subject; It can keep you motivated so it is worth the effort. Topical questions and answers OK, but it will not make anything easier if there's a bad foundation.

Lifestyle: it is the foundation. If we live our lives in such a way that projections are harder to do for whatever the reason, there will be more failures.

Technique: if the setbacks get removed the techniques -any technique is likely to work when the time is right. The rope, the twist, the step forward, the noticing, the float out of the body, the fart liftoff, the 3-little pigs trance induction, blah blah, make up one that works.

Fearlessness: the more you have them, the less expectation, the more relaxation, and the more spontaneous and guided; the less failures.

Pick out several books on the subject, read them, apply their knowledge, and build the foundation. Sorry, but the work needs to be done if one wants lasting results. You can read about a little trick or two if you click here, and you might have an experience or two and then it will stop; so instead, I would prefer if you get lasting results.

The easiest time for separating from the body is in the mornings and after a few hours of continuous sleep.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 7th, 2014, 1:55 pm

in my opinion it seems you trying to control the process, which is what is stopping you, you cant try to control your breathing once its in mind awake body asleep mode. I know it feels like you can't breathe in that state but that is the state your body in when sleep your breathing have to be shallow like that, if you try to control it with regular breathing it will lead to panic and awakening of your body. best thing to do is while hard to let happen is keep relaxing, then attempt an exit strategy. literally try rolling out of bed or whatever exit method you want, but you must deepen the state first to where you body feels light not heavy.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 9th, 2014, 9:58 pm

Hydro makes some very good points that can stand on their own. Sometimes getting in the way of the sensed perceptions, by trying to control them even unintentionally, can cause the experiences to end prematurely. This is self-evident after a few of them, but it’s not so easy to get ourselves “out of the way”. For me, it took a few hundred projections to feel comfortable during this fragile state, and so that I could stay emerged more often than not. By fragile state I mean the onset (start) of an out-of-body experience, the vibrational state and the immersion in the trance condition. In this forum, these statements generally mean the same, so if you run across this kind of wording it will be easier to follow. Many of the non-physical perceptions, if you look closely at the descriptions, also start in the same way you have stated even though they may read different. The post vibration state in this forum can also be referred to as: spontaneous awareness of the subtle body; also as: I found myself in the astral copy of my bedroom; and also; I transitioned into a dimension, albeit different than the astral copy of my bedroom, and yet with exactly the same feel as my room; and even: I did not feel any subtle sensation upon entering the astral, however, it did have that sort of resemblance that I’m familiar to be a projection. In other words, describing the “vibrational state” as the onset of an astral projection experience (if separation of the awareness from the body occurred), and that which requires objective-awareness to be called as such, that is to say a lucid mindset at the beginning of the experience, is similar to the stated descriptions. I know this was not the question -and it might not make sense why I have stated this- but if the readers decide to read further, it's important that they understand what others are going through as it relates to their own experiences. People communicate the same things in different ways after all. Ultimately, it can help to nudge the outcome of one's perceptions so that we can be made conscious.

In time, the vibrational state may disappear or be skipped altogether, as there is more than one type of sensation that can be felt, more than vibrations that is, during the immersion into the trance condition. By realizing this, we can train to enter the astral using different methods, one being: dream induced out-of-body experience and the like, but for this, one would need a greater understanding of the trance state; this is nothing more than an extremely deep relaxation, one that has the ability to immerse oneself into a deeper state of being. During this fragile state and in relevance to non-physical experiences different things can happen; some experience vibrations, hypnogogic sounds, light shows of sorts and more; they are all the same in terms of potential onset, which is before the separation from the body. This practical knowledge can help to increase our vigilance of the subtleties of the immersion process, not only by means of known expectation, but also by creating a new way in which our psyche can be made to conceive awareness –to know that an astral experience is taking place that otherwise wouldn't have existed. This may be part of the reason why I have difficulty not having out-of-body experiences. Within a certain extent, I think it could be though as: developing astral vision; to be made aware by constructing potential scenarios that our psyche or the mind can utilize to develop objectivity even under the most challenging of circumstances, that is, when no vibrations or “cues” are felt before the beginning of a non-physical experience. I hope this extended posts adds some general clarity to the forum.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S