chronokinesis

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

chronokinesis

Post by hydro1 » September 27th, 2012, 8:16 pm

You all know how i was like it felt like time was going by fast well i just possibly found out why it called chronokinesis its the a bility to change your perception of time from fast to slow.....now i don't knw too much on this subject except what i just mention...i read about it off my facebook page from a group i liked.....the group was indigo children and star childs...what do you all think...has anyone heard of this ability or know more about it?..cause this is my first time hearing about it...most people don't thing time is going by fast nor slow just narmal...but i precieve it differ could this be why? or am i reading too much into it?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: chronokinesis

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 27th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Interesting question, I think some people might have this ability. A type of enhanced perception that simulates time slowing down. I've heard more than a few people say that they feel time going faster than in the past.

There was a documentary that I saw some years ago where a scientist successfully showed that during traumatic events humans may have the sense the time is slowing down. But is it really time slowing down or their perception increasing? One of his experiments showed that people while falling from a bungee jump over estimated the time of their fall using a stop watch.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 27th, 2012, 8:36 pm

But does the same go for time speeding up?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 27th, 2012, 9:04 pm

Some say that time is actually speeding up and it's not just the perception of it. The physical dimension is very stable, but not as stable as some would suspect. There have been events that have never been explained and will remain unexplained. Some say that time itself and consciousness can't be independently separated from each other. Take for example the astral realms, the closer it is to the physical the more the physical like perception of it, which is associated with how time is experience in the physical reality. But if you consider other higher forms of existence, or the more you step away from physical like reality, time feels completely different it could be disjointed and very fast because consciousness IS affecting time itself in the astral dimensions.

It appears to me that this may happen to a certain extent in the physical reality. Where consciousness creates a vortex within itself to make time go slightly faster around it. Consciousness could step into deeper multi-dimensional layers of the universe and at any point experience itself outside time. This would imply to me that time could also be experienced speeding up.

Another point to consider is the observer. If time speeding up for the observer/experiencer, and what about the relation to those around him? could the ones around him be moving slower? Research relativity and special relativity and you will see that time itself is more flexible than it appears. Whatever could be causing these time anomalies could also be extraordinary in my opinion.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 28th, 2012, 10:51 am

I've read a little more on the subject and it was saying how most people would see an individual also moving at fast or slow past as goes for that individual if he's moving fast he would exp others moving slow and vise versa.....now it seems so in my case because my fiancee always saying stuff such as you weren't gone that long what you do run or where did you go that fast you were just over there..or when did you move i didn't see you move....so i must most definately have this ability and using it without knowing or controling it....hmmm if i learn to control it if ever i could move up to such speed to create a vortex or portal and time travel right that would be awsome
Go hard or not at all

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 15th, 2016, 10:53 am

If only we could travel back in time
Astral Projection > Cookies