New Profile Exp. Count:

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 11th, 2011, 9:14 pm

You can now add the amount of Out of body, Lucid Dream and Astral Projection Experiences you have had under "Profile" located in the "User Control Panel".....

ucp.php

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by Astralnaut » November 12th, 2011, 3:22 am

what if i dont remember how many i had? :D how about instead of number there will be like: unexperienced, experienced ect...

Ssurge

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by Ssurge » November 12th, 2011, 3:49 am

Hehe, Who can remember the last time they counted. xD I've just had like 3 today. :D OOBE, LD and FA. :D

Jettins \o/
Adept

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 13th, 2011, 12:07 pm

We can tests it out, I can remove it if there is little or no interest in the feature.

Re-entries to the phase, false awakening, entering the void, and the variety of effects/activities that can be done multiple time are part of a single session, unless experienced at different hours of the day.

By that rational someone could say they have 1000, but don't remember them. The experiences should be logged in your dream Journal. It should be an easy count if you label them properly. If you haven't or missed a few, go ahead and estimate. I am not going to go into the benefits of a Dream Journal in this post.

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ssurge

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by Ssurge » November 13th, 2011, 12:35 pm

Oooooh.... jouuurnall... nooo... xD

I used to have some sort of journal on avers, but I stopped posting there as well. Since I plan to do more interesting things in OOBEs, I guess I'll start counting again from 0. :D

avalinah
Initiate
count: 47

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by avalinah » November 30th, 2011, 7:03 am

please don't remove the count :) it motivates me.

Jettins \o/
Adept

New Profile Exp. Count:

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 30th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Hello,

It seems to be working OK, it will stay.