Topic Ratings & Thanks

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Topic Ratings & Thanks

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 13th, 2011, 1:56 am

Working on a mod for the site for Topic Ratings & Thanks. Let me know what you guys think about it. I will fix some of the bugs later today.

It looks like this..
rating.jpg
rating.jpg (27.07 KiB) Viewed 276 times
New feature located in the User Control Panel. You might also like to update your AP count..
settings.jpg
settings.jpg (110.67 KiB) Viewed 274 times
On the view profile page..
gratitudes.jpg
gratitudes.jpg (32.43 KiB) Viewed 269 times
Or visit to see how it appears...
non-physical-reality/

The % Rating is off, the header Icons and other bugs will be fixed this in the next couple of days. Ratings could be cleared without notice when its ready. I will also change the color of the stars. Please be patient.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Topic Ratings & Thanks

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 14th, 2011, 2:28 am

I have fixed the issues. Now all that is required is for you to start thanking the posts that you like :D

You can do this by clicking on the "Thumb" Icon for each post..
dumb.jpg
dumb.jpg (14.37 KiB) Viewed 251 times
If you do not see this image you need to clear the website cache, you can do this in Firefox by....
Press and Hold the "Shift" key, and Refresh page

The header Icons will be fixed soon.
Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Topic Ratings & Thanks

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 15th, 2011, 5:28 pm

After some consideration and talking to other members, we came to the conclusion that having "Thanks" under topic tittle was a better idea than %Rating...
thanks.jpg
thanks.jpg (26.1 KiB) Viewed 241 times
Giving Thanks is now enabled on all posts!

Have a great day!

Summerlander

Topic Ratings & Thanks

Post by Summerlander » November 17th, 2011, 8:52 pm

Consensus then! 8-)

By the way, I just wanted to congratulate you for doing this! Well done! You are doing an amazing job and apparently you got the Astral Viewers community back here and more! It is an Astral Void paradoxically filled with members and exciting topics.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Topic Ratings & Thanks

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 17th, 2011, 9:13 pm

Thanks summerlander, your helping a lot here. I like different views and ways of expression in the forum. If you can help get some active members from Michael Raduga's School of Out of Body travel into astralvoid.com would be very appreciated. Maybe we could start another branch here if there was enough interest.