The Astralvoid Book Club!

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
avalinah
Initiate
count: 47

Post by avalinah » November 30th, 2011, 4:28 pm

so.. why not? :)

since i have already recommended one book on #astralviewers.. and some people have become interested in reading it.. the first suggestion for our book club is this book:

Bernard Werber - Thanatonauts

if some of you read in French.. you're lucky ;)

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/ ... -books-pdf

but if you don't.. oh well. i'll edit this post if we find another link. try your local library though :)

anyway, about this book:
This is an incredible story of a group of people, the "thanatonauts" who experience the after-life instages. There are five stages before the soul can reach heaven, and until then, the soul can come back to the body. What aret he five stages, and can they see them all? You will find out if you read this book.
it's a great book, and personally i found a lot of things connected with OBEs and LDs while i was reading it. it had a lot of interesting karma stuff too, and generally, a really worth read.

if you read it, i would really enjoy hearing your opinions :) for now, let's make this the book for december? :) i really hope you guys can dig up the book, it's a worth read, and it will expand your horizons. i am thrilled to hear your opinions. i want to hear some discussions here! :) let's have fun.

update:
this is a pretty 'simple' translation, but it's the only one we could get (it's by a translator software xD).. but it's better than nothing for those who really want to read :)
http://astral.manifestedvision.com/eboo ... nautes.pdf

avalinah
Initiate
count: 47

Post by avalinah » December 16th, 2011, 3:16 am

so people have not been reading XD but i heard the translation's quite awkward :/

i have news about this book though. the other day something funny happened to me. in fact, this sort of stuff happens to me very often :) we were at a book store, mom wanted to buy something. so i'm just standing around.. and i look at this book shelf, see this random book.. first book i see pretty much. pick it up, turn it around.. and see the photo of Bernard Werber :o i go like... woah :shock: so as it turns out.. there is a sequel XD it's called "Empire of the Angels" or something like that. i bought it of course xD and really cheaply too. i haven't read it yet though.. but imagine me bumping into the sequel of this bok without even knowing it's the sequel, and that was the first thing i picked up in that bookstore XD amazing.

Summerlander

Post by Summerlander » December 17th, 2011, 1:27 pm

I'm reading and I think it is a good idea but I'm just currently working on my own project at the moment. I'm writing a book called "The Phase State: A Journey of Discovery" subtitled 'a personal account into the world of out-of-body experiences and lucid dreaming'.