starseeds/alien soul

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

starseeds/alien soul

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 26th, 2012, 11:47 pm

By Hydro..

Well i just recently found out about starseeds and that everyone is one rather you remeber or not....for those of you who dont know what starseeds are...they are alien souls or life forms from differ parts of the universe...and everyone on earth is one...i'm going to name a few but their are many...you can look them up to see which you belong to if you're interest....nihals/indigo, spicans, earth souls, parallels, centaurians alpha/beta, pleiadians, sirians, hadarians they are the beta centaurians, mission realmers, and polarians....these are the ones i found..i also found out that i'm a beta centaurian or maybe a mix with the alphas i have charactristics of both but im more beta...my fiancee is a polarian..which explains alot for the both of us..to find out which you are just look up the main ones i posted or visit this website reallifespirituality.com/starseeds-...this should get you started....i ran into all this trying to research etheric implants...they were originated from the sirians. post yours here.

http://reallifespirituality.com/starseeds
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

starseeds/alien soul

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 26th, 2012, 11:50 pm

I restore the database due to minor issue, your post became erased, so I added it for you. Thanks for sharing..

Here is a Project Camelot interview I saw about some of the special children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NEASRRImg
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: starseeds/alien soul

Post by hydro1 » May 27th, 2012, 10:04 am

Thanks.... but aaaahh how could this happen? i was looking for it in my posts and couldnt find it....aah such a drag :o :shock: theres no way for me to get it back that was my best post ever even better from when i was on other sites?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 27th, 2012, 1:02 pm

due to incompatibility with a forum update, I had to revert back the database from a few hours before your post.

But do not worry, this site won't to down for large periods of time or lose all the database like astralviewers.

Have a great day!

Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Post by Elysium Mons » May 23rd, 2016, 3:00 pm

I am so curious about this. Being an incredibly Martial person, and drawn to Mars in general (with many many dreams where I am on Mars), I am interested to find out if that is pertaining to me being a spirit from there?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 23rd, 2016, 11:33 pm

Go hard or not at all

Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Post by Elysium Mons » May 24th, 2016, 5:44 am

Wow, I just looked up a bit of that and some of it struck a chord. I guess I'm still finding things out, so I'll keep looking into it. Basically the one that really hit me was "a feeling of a mission to save this planet". On Sunday, just before I joined this site, I had a meditation/half sleep where I went to my little Mars temple and I got a lot of answers without words. It was like knowledge being placed into my mind. I knew Mars had been destroyed, and I was seeing only what it had become. Meditations of it prior showed me how it used to be. In this wordless knowledge I asked why I was on Earth and eyes-deep in witchcraft, with an intense focus on saving the wild. The answer came to me, and if I was to translate it, it would be "keep it from becoming like Mars", and "correct your mistake".

A couple minutes later I joined this site. It was a connection and opening of my mind I hadn't thought would happen, and if you notice my join date and time, it is only a couple minutes before Mars was the closest it's been to the Earth since 2005 (I hadn't known this at the time, or I would have ran outside to see it, since they said you could've seen it without a telescope).

Now the only thing I really need to work out and think about is the "love for mankind", because I don't have a love for mankind. I have a love for some individuals, but mankind as a whole, and especially civilization, looks to me like a cancer. Maybe what I need to do is not focus on my disgust and hatred and focus more on the fact that I had been in that situation before.

Who knows.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 24th, 2016, 12:13 pm

i feel what you are saying i feel sort of the same, except i want to help make it better i never felt like i was apart of this planet either, which is why i been trying to achieve opening my psychic abilities, but i am not having a good go of it. anyway, i think there is still life on mars, just not on the surface anymore more like underground, and since i know you can project more than me atm maybe your next visit you can go see if they are underground.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » June 2nd, 2016, 2:32 pm

Elysium, I think you'll really like this video. It's one hour long, but it's about the Russian boy who recalls his past life on Mars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA3Gn9IEwVQ