Time speeding up

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Time speeding up

Post by hydro1 » June 2nd, 2012, 8:17 pm

why is time seeming so short now..months seem shorter...it seem that soon we may not even precieve time anymore, does this mean that this physical world may be shifting itself in some form of way? will we be moving towards the astral? who know? why is time so short?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Time speeding up

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 2nd, 2012, 8:53 pm

I heard the same thing on coast to coast the other night. It's not just you hydro, other are saying the same thing. According to George Nory from Coast-to-Coast the second of the hand is moving faster. I do feel things are moving along faster.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 3rd, 2012, 9:51 am

Yea but what do you think the reason may be..in your own opinion...mine is i think we moving or shifting to new hieghts or when they say the dooms day clock moves close they really mean it..i thought it was just symbolic..or a mediphor..anyway your turn.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 3rd, 2012, 2:40 pm

I don't know yet. I haven't made up my mind on whats going. But it could be an indication of changing times.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 3rd, 2012, 5:44 pm

And what do you mean by changing times?...that intrigued me to wanna know more of your meaning.....also i just found something interesting about time google time: why is it speeding up and click on the first thing there which is something about the mayas its a good read.
Go hard or not at all

Rodge
Initiate
count: 3

Post by Rodge » June 5th, 2012, 8:32 am

The most simple explenation is, that the more happens, the faster time is perceived. It might as well be a cultural thing. I wonder if some undiscovered tribe would feel the same.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 5th, 2012, 2:55 pm

I think theres more to it than that...i just have this feeling in the pits of my being that theres more to this time speedage.
Go hard or not at all

Rodge
Initiate
count: 3

Post by Rodge » June 5th, 2012, 3:06 pm

of course... The real question is why so much happens. The only thing I know is that all of this will culminate at a certain point.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 5th, 2012, 6:33 pm

The most simple explenation is, that the more happens, the faster time is perceived
This makes sense. I think it has something to do with perception. The question to ask is what causing perception to be faster? or could it also be that our perception is changing because the human being is operating a little different. I think its reciprocal, meaning that humans also have an input on relative time. The accelerated lifestyle of our modern era affect the perception of time, but at the same time people create the modern era.

Maybe we are just imagining time, and it becomes linear time by the limitations of this dimension. Must sound crazy for those that haven't experience much in the astral realms. But if you include other dimensions and the perception of time while in them, you realize that time is indeed more flexible than it appears.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 6th, 2012, 12:28 am

Look i'm unimployed right now and i just mostly watch tv or play the game and after that im just bored to death.... shouldnt i be exping the slowing of time and not the speeding of time and i do this on a day to day basis..i spend more time in bordom then anything...i havent had many AP exp to change my perception of time either..thats why i think it more to it all.
Go hard or not at all