binding chakaras with people/lover/ spouse

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

binding chakaras with people/lover/ spouse

Post by hydro1 » June 30th, 2012, 9:13 pm

I read somewhere, i think astral pulse, that you can bind/combine your chakras with other people's chakras like if you bind the throat or third eye with someone elses you can have telepathy between the two in every since of the word. i don't know if its all true but i already just binded/combine 4 of my chakras with my fiancee. now i'm just waiting some results. all i did was open the selected four and imagined a string of energy/chakra going over to my fiancees chakras and connect them together. now i wait, its been only one day now and nothing yet. i'll keep ya posted but i wanna hear your thoughts on this.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: binding chakaras with people/lover/ spouse

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 1st, 2012, 11:51 am

Hello Hydro, I have asked your question in another form in an attempt to get it answered, the quote is the reply. The person who answered it is a master at such topics, I would recommend serious consideration of his thoughts.
Binding and combining chakras with others is possible. It happens all the time in nature as a matter of course. Some of this however is undesirable as in the case of say joined twins, Siamese twins.

Even physically the conjoint twins may have one backbone or one genital etc.

So these are all cases where two entities had a combining or binding of a corresponding chakra. There were also weirder binding where one entity’s head was connected to some other part of the other’s body, which means that different type of chakras combined.

Now on a positive note, this can happen in a positive or happy way as well and the best way to analyze this is to check on what happens during sexual intercourse. At that time if both parties are synchronized, then there sex organ chakras may fire simultaneously and link into each other and they will experience simultaneous sexual happiness as a result.

During foreplay before sexual climax, one partner’s heart chakra which is expressed say through the breasts may mix energies with the same chakra or with another chakra of the other partner. So definitely this is happening naturally in such situations.

Another example is a pregnancy, we know that in a pregnancy the fertilized sperm embeds itself into the uterus and begins to take blood from the mother in that way, this is a chakra fusion on the subtle plane in the subtle body of both persons. This is so strong of a fusion that even after the placenta is cut, still the child remains attached to the mother and cries or even cries in a distressing irritating way if it is separated from the mother for any reason. The child acts as if all of its chakras are part of the mother’s chakra systems.

Some mothers all through their life cannot separate themselves emotionally for their children and carry a blind impulsive instinct to keep track of their children and to participate in their children’s lives. They feel deprived and intensely dislike anyone who tries to detach them from their children. This happens because of psychic chakra linkage.

Now as for doing this deliberately. Well I would be careful doing that because you never know how nature will take it and what nature might do in your next life where it might cause you to come out in a joint twin birth with that other person. Be forewarned about this!

You tinker with nature, okay, but what happens when nature turns and tinkers with you?

See joint chest and lower chakras here:

See 7th chakra, brahmarandra joint here:

See base chakra joint here:

My advice?

I do not recommend it because one can never know how nature will take and what it will do to one in the next birth in terms of causing an unfavorable Siamese set of twins. Take care!
Original Reply @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7075784/
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 1st, 2012, 12:28 pm

I really wasnt talking about like that i'm talking about in the way i did it betweent two people who aren't joint like twins but have two differ bodies like me and my fiancee and i join our chakaras that way...people who are joined in the way you described basically are really joined together to make one whole in some parts of the body..but i was talking about two completely differ people who manually join their chakras...i do get what you are saying tho.
Go hard or not at all

Komeko
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by Komeko » July 1st, 2012, 3:42 pm

My boyfriend and I have entwined energies, so to speak.
He's far more experienced in the astral world than I am, though.
He can feel me a lot more than I can feel him and we're in a long distance relationship.
I have felt him push energy through my back though, and he felt me squeezing his waist when I focused on hugging him.
I'm not sure if this helps at all, still a novice to all of this.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 1st, 2012, 5:05 pm

I think that what he was trying to say Hydro1, is that we never know what nature could bring and what it will do in he NEXT birth regarding joining of the chakras.

Interesting question, thanks for the post.

Hey Komeko! your first post! You mentioned you boyfriend does this mean your back together with him? :)
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 1st, 2012, 6:00 pm

Yes komeko that is basically what i'm talking about...except what you exp is the results of what i'm talking about with binding chakras/energies...you must have or your boyfriend one of you must have binded your third eye and or throat chakras together to get telepathy/psychic in every sense of the word...thanks for showing me it works..i'm waiting my results now..i just combined my earth, throat, third eye and the one that come before the sex chakra..i binded those four chakras to me fiancee..it may take a while to kick in cause i binded so many of them...how long affter you binded did it started working?
Go hard or not at all

Komeko
Neophyte

Post by Komeko » July 1st, 2012, 8:53 pm

Yeah whatever combined between us is his doing, I personally couldn't tell you unless I'm able to see it myself.
I can sometimes see the colors of our energies entwined together when I close my eyes, but I have yet to OBE yet.
He tested it about a week or so after he binded us together by sending energy between my shoulder blades and I could feel him pushing me with it.
I would just suggest testing it whichever way possible, honestly.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 2nd, 2012, 6:17 pm

You said he can AP better then you right? well seeing as you two are now connected maybe he can help you out your body now. it shouldn't be hard since you are now connected........update: right now the only thing i'm exping is my throat is in strange pain and i have a headache, nothing i can't handle. i don't know if you exp wierd pains or sensations the very first time you found out..but i jus hope this is part of the process..my throat and third eye was the first two i combined..thats why i think they are the only two with this painful sensations..again i'll keep yal posted
Go hard or not at all

Komeko
Neophyte

Post by Komeko » July 3rd, 2012, 1:48 am

Yes he's pulled me out once before but I was fully conscious including my body. I felt the full affect of it though.
He wants me to figure it out myself still, haha. And so I shall.
I've had a headache here and there, and they do pass unless you do something extreme.
Hopefully your pains pass soon!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 3rd, 2012, 10:42 am

Yea my pains have subsided this is the third day now....btw heres a method i use it usually put me in the SP mode...just open your chakras bout time i make it towards the crown chakras the second time i'm in SP..i go over my chakras twice to make them stronger and plus on the second round i make a beam of energy going to other chakras..... then make the chakras before them send more energy to the other all the way to the crown..then after a while a part of your body will get hot (with me its my hands or arms) then you black out..then awaken out of body. hope i didn't confuse you. good luck :D :D.....check out my post called astral projection: bug. false awakening: angered fiancee..its in my journal.. good read
Go hard or not at all