body without soul?

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

body without soul?

Post by hydro1 » August 15th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Is it true that the body could survive/live without the soul....i ask cause in destiny of souls..he describes imaginary friends as being either the bodies soul , or guide comuning with the body gaining its trust while out of the womb while its a baby...or could he be say that the soul is attached but projecting itself...also i remember jettins saying that my grannies soul wasn't in the body anymore...but yet and still the body was active blinking and all...this is an example of body no soul....but is it true or is there more to it...cause if thats the case if we did disconnect our astral body/soul then the body won't die..it still will survive right?..the brain will operate the body on its own...this is just my thoughts on the subject no concrete proof...any thoughts
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: body without soul?

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 16th, 2012, 10:00 pm

I think your granny's soul was still attached to the life-force of the body, but it was not operating within the bounds of the physical body. If the soul was complete I am not certain how long the body could live, and if it did it probably exist in a vegetative state. I am not certain.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 17th, 2012, 2:27 pm

Well from what destiny of souls was saying a baby functions without its soul til it get maybe a year old or when ever a kid grow out of the imaginary friend phase...if thats the case which i know you read..then the body can function without soul....but theres no way of proofing this....well except that one of his progressed clients said it while in soul form....but is this proof enough one can't say unless we exp it for our selves.....or have a past/after life regression done to find out...but then it will only be proof to that indevidual.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 17th, 2012, 3:21 pm

If I remember correctly the soul enters the body of the fetus before birth. In the book I am reader called "Life Between Lives", the people are regressed to before they where born. Some of them speak about feeling themselves inside their mother. So I think the soul enters a few months after conception. Depending on the souls purpose, they might want to be more or less attached to their new physical body. If I remember correctly this is how they determine when to enter the body of the unborn baby.

What I remember about babies is that their soul is more mobile, it can leave the body easily even when the baby is even awake. But I am not sure about this view to tell you the truth.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 17th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Hmm the soul mobility part is probably what i was talking about...to be sure i'll post the page number later or mail it to you so you can see exactly what i was talking about.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 17th, 2012, 9:11 pm

OK, thanks!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 18th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Ok chapter 9 case 67 talks about what i'm talking about pg 391-394...but start on page 393 at the bottom with dr.n then go to page 393 to finish off
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 18th, 2012, 2:15 pm

I wasn't at home but they had a copy here at the bookstore. Excerpt from page 393 and 394 of Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton:

Dr. N. Then at birth, I suppose the hard work of the merger is over?

S. To be honest, the merger isn't complete yet for me. I talk to my body as a second entity up to the age of six.

Dr. N. I have noticed a lot of young children talk to themselves as if they were with an imaginary playmate. is that their souls?

S. That's right.

Interesting but I think it can be misunderstood. When he states that the merger isn't complete he doesn't mean to say that the body does not have a soul when he talks to himself, it only means that his soul is not fixated into the body completely. In other words it gets displaced
I think it is similar to when we have out-of-body experiences. Our focus awareness is on the spirit side of things because of our perspective. But this doesn't mean that our souls is "leaving the body" only the awareness portion of it needs to if you think about it, the part that can extends outward. Some would refer to it as the etheric, but I don't like to use these terms.

Using this reasoning I could also say the same thing. My soul is not fixated complete in my body which is the reason why I am able to have conscious out-of-body experiences nearly at will. But this statement wouldn't be accurate if I were to say it. It’s only and enhanced awareness that gets displaced, not my "soul".

The way I can make sense of this conversation is as follows
: As a young boy up to the age of six, our soul has a greater influence over the body because we haven't been fully programed into material existence. In other words, our individual psyche is not developed to the point it can conflict with the deeper inner influences of our soul and our souls plan. Therefore, our soul is able to have more of a say into how we experience reality before the age of 6. This in turns makes it so our soul (master plan from before birth), and our individuals awareness or psyche can become interchangeable giving the appearance of existing in 2 places. Instead of fully merged into one which it was would happen after the age of six.

This makes sense to me because this would explain why many of my guides actually come out of my astral body, my astral form. As they are part of me, when my psyche was less developed they had more to say regarding my existence. Maybe even determined which type of life I was to have. Now that my psyche is developed I am to decide what happens to me. Yet the guides or those that serve for the benefit of my souls plan from before birth can still communicate things to me. These guides at times (but not always), would be my built in personalities from previous existences.

Hydro, I have created another post on this particular topic because it's an interesting question. You can read the same thing here: astral-projection/soul-psyche-t441.html

Any further comments please put then under the above post.

Have a great day!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 18th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Hmm well its good we both learning something from this concept...and also i didn't know you had guides coming out your astral body thats kinda new to me...unless you were talking about the thought process that you created them. maybe i'll go ahead and read your other post to learn more.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 18th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Yes, when I said "coming out of my body", this is the same thing as saying "a creation of my psyche", this is the same thing as "A thought process that created them", yet this does not mean that the origin of the guides is my imagination. The origin is the multi-dimensional aspect of our existence. The guides are part of me, but not in the physical sense. They find a way into my concussions awareness, the same way I way into their my consciousness awareness. Again, not all guides are part me me, the same way I could guide you and I am not part of you. I am only referring tho those that seem to be somehow deeply connected to me.

They can jump into my my dream characters, and I will be able to jump into theirs at some point. Like agent smith form the movie the matrix jumping into the different people in the matrix. We unlock their ability to communicate with us as we become ready or knowledgeable of them.