body without soul?

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
PauliEffect
Initiate
count: 20

Re: body without soul?

Post by PauliEffect » December 14th, 2012, 10:02 am

Couldn't this just be a variation of the mind-split effect? Two separate consciousnesses,
not being aware of each other. I think that only rarely those split consciousnesses
become aware of each other, mentioned by F van Eeden, RB and at least one report
(by a woman) in a later Muldoon & Carrington book.

What's your take on the mind-split effect? I'm not talking about mere bi-location, but really
mind-split, having two different consciousnesses operating at different places, either
unaware or aware of each other.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » December 14th, 2012, 11:25 am

According to The Spirits` Book, the soul starts its bonding process with its new body during pregnancy. A body without a soul is like a machine without batteries (I'm making this analogy), so the body doesn't work. There are babies born without soul, but they are those babies that are born dead. Usually, according to spiritism, it's meant as a trial for their parents. I pretty much agree with what Jettins commented.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » December 14th, 2012, 12:26 pm

Hmmm i like what pauli said cause i usually deal with split personalities myself theres a animal part of me that i keep under lock and chain and mostly come out when i'm in a fight (true story)..then theres me i'm kinda a softy and sinsitive but i have my moments also..i'm not looking to be belived...nor am i evil at any point....but these days i don't run into any trouble so i don't really use it much at the moment....but i think i may come to use it soon enough... when the end of the world comes and demons and crimists are running the streets
Go hard or not at all

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 15th, 2016, 10:52 am

I'd say it is possible for a body to still be alive without a soul, but then again, if they have no soul then they are not alive
Astral Projection > Cookies