making it a reality my progress

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

making it a reality my progress

Post by hydro1 » August 22nd, 2012, 8:16 pm

Its been said that you could bring objects/images into reality/the physical if you have the will power to do so...like if you see an image of a orange in your minds eye you can pull it from your mind and make it a reality....but its easier said then done...it takes years for some people to get the taste down pack let alone bringing it from your mind to your hand......just recently i tried to open my third eye and bring something through....but instead my astral hands moved and i became O.B.E.....so now i will keep trying to bring something anything forth from my minds eye....i already have oppening my third eye down...but now i also have a better way of projecting too after failing so many times :D if you like to read my AP exp from this method you can..its in my journal
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: making it a reality my progress

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 23rd, 2012, 12:02 am

Great! lets us know how things are coming along! Which experience is it?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 23rd, 2012, 1:32 am

Third eye, false awakening projection (F.A.P)
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 23rd, 2012, 7:09 pm

ok, thanks.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 25th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Why is it that everytime you find something, that works for you it never wants to work again even tho you do it the exact way you did it the first time.....i ask cause now my third eye don't wanna open now that there is something i wanna try...altho i tried the grabbing technique once....i was able to open my third eye everytime i meditated but now that i'm on my way to trying something differ with it it don't wanna open anymore....the same thing goes for when i try to do the same tech for AP.....it never wanna work the second time around.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 25th, 2012, 1:47 pm

That happens to me all the time as well. Things for me work in cycles. I need to constantly adjust. Lately my sensations as I enter trance states are very subtle to the point that I've missed chances of becoming aware of my state. Dream Exist Induced Lucid Dream is still working but it's not as effective. Most of my lucid and out of body experiences have been spontaneous lately. I know it will shift again and then a pattern that I can work with will emerge.

Keep at it. Have a great day!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 25th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Hmmm maybe it wants us to work harder at it cause its advancing....maybe what i was trying is something advance so i need to work harder....but i worked so hard to get it where my third eye opens it could of let me keep that much and just made me work harder on ther grab part....maybe i need to just do it instead of announce/say what i'm gonna do...cause every since i started saying what i'm gonna do it stopped working...so i'm gonna try it that way.....i don't know about your case unless you been announcing what you gonna do too like me....have you? what you think?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 25th, 2012, 10:39 pm

I find a way to adjust to the changing cycles. I don't see it as a problem anymore, I see it as the nature of the beast. I am the beast. I need plenty of stress free time in the mornings to get my experiences going again when I am in a low cycle.

Work with the system that has given you results in the past, but also be flexible and see how you can improve. From time to time you might also want to try different approaches so that you don't get used to only one way. For example a new trance induction audio that you want to play in the mornings or a new meditation method that you haven't put to much effort into.

You can also try waking up early morning and sleeping another few hours in a couch, sofa or recliner. If falling to sleep unconsciously is the reason why some of your OBE inductions are failing, then moving to another sleeping location to try could give you a natural awareness boast. I think you already know this hydro, but the passing reader might benefit form some of this information.

Have a great day!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 26th, 2012, 12:46 pm

Aaahh i hate switching up....it defeats the whole purpose of us finding the technique that works for us or comfortable with....aaah such a drag...if thats the case its gonna take me a whole other month to year to find or improve another technique....and its bad enough i haven't had but this one AP exp from it.... after so much work put into it...this really puts me back in the dumps :(....i haven't had an AP exp in a year...and i happen to finally have this one....aaaahh.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 26th, 2012, 2:34 pm

I think these cycles have to do with our thought process affects or helps us. If you think about it, we are constantly on the move with new thoughts and experiences from our waking life. Anything we think and experience can essentially affect how the door will open in the astral realms. It can also affect what we experience or do not experience. Sometimes it appears to me that I need one less OBE or two, as this causes thinking/realization in my part than will then aid in opening a certain new type of experience later on.

The astral seems to open up in a "state of readiness" basis. If there is something that we need to experience based on our readiness state determined by our ever changing psychological state, we will experience it. This will cause new thinking towards realizing the things we need to know and understand first.

I would advice you hydro to create a secondary purpose for wanting to experience astral projection, something that also feels true to you. There might be something else you're higher self wants you to go through first, in preparation to be ready for fulfilling your intentions (and even adjustments). These can be things in your physical life as well as your astral experiences.

Before you get too disappointed, It would be a good idea to pick up a fresh book on Lucid Dreaming. Also, consider how aspects of your life may help and/or make astral projection more difficult. These would be the pressing matters to attend too first.

I know your intentions are great, believe me when I tell you, there is help for it in the astral. But if they aren't coming yet, there is something that they are waiting for. Let's try to evaluate things a bit, to cause a shift in our thinking, a new idea or realization is likely to emerge.

Have a great day!