Hello

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Hello

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am

Hey everyone,

I will be more active in the forum soon. It comes in cycles, sometimes there is less activity in the forums. My non-physical experiences are still happening, but I haven't shared as many. I will try to make them more reader friendly by making them shorter to read. Maybe it could help.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Keep saying your stories!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Hello

Post by hydro1 » May 23rd, 2013, 5:33 pm

Yea i've refered a person to the site two days ago but no one was here to greet him or make him feel welcome not even sure if he will come back since no one else was here. i'm doing the best i can by visiting everyday with something to tell but my exps are limited meaning i haven't had none in a while. so i'll be happy once you're back active
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2013, 9:23 pm

People are encourage to introduce themselves. In this way we can better help them out with what they might be looking for.

Take care.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 24th, 2013, 12:02 am

Well i helped him out the best i could we message each other at youtube he said he like the site but didn't know where to start
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2013, 12:10 am

Has he had out-of-body experiences or lucid dreams? Is he trying to find a system that gives him frequent experiences?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 24th, 2013, 12:50 am

Not sure if he had any but he is very interested in it more so that we message each other back to back...he also asked me about third eye techniqies..I've given him lots of info as to what je can do. I told him if he sees you online to talk to you cause ypu know . Stuff I don't know
Go hard or not at all

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 13th, 2016, 1:18 pm

have any of you ever read the third eye by lobsang rampa?
Astral Projection > Cookies

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2016, 8:55 pm

I haven't read it.

I like the graphics in your website astraltraveller.