Remote Viewing Exercises

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Remote Viewing Exercises

Post by fairyana » May 23rd, 2013, 1:16 pm

Hi, I'm posting this in Lounge, but feel free to move it to another place if you think there's a better place for it.

Thanks Jettins for agreeing to help me! If anyone else would be interested in helping me with remote viewing exercises, it would be great too.
The exercise is fairly simple, just leave an object on top of any furniture and then ask me to see what it is.

For example, you leave a light bulb on top of your desk so you tell me "What did I leave on top of my desk?". No additional information is necessary, just the furniture or container you put the object in. Make sure there's only one object visible in the surface or in the container/box otherwise it can be difficult to analyze the results. Then I'll try Tom Campbell's technique and draw what I saw, just a simple drawing with pen or pencil and I'll send it back to you with the date. You'll make note of what you left, the date and my response. I'll make note of the date and my response too just as backup. If I did not get it correct, you'll tell me only if there is a similarity or not without spoiling what it actually is. This is just so I don't know you have that object and unwillingly think about it all the time. If I got it right, then you can just say so. You can repeat objects.

This would have to go on for some time, may be months to get better at it. And I could leave an object for you too. So everyone can practice.

If anyone is interested in the techniques, here they are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRar8IOwic8

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Remote Viewing Exercises

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2013, 5:26 pm

Ok,

I've left an object on a table in my house. It's a small table but there is nothing else other than this object on the table.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » May 23rd, 2013, 5:59 pm

Thanks! Tomorrow I'll say what I saw. :-)

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2013, 9:24 pm

Ok, great.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » May 24th, 2013, 6:35 am

This was what I saw Image
It had a gold metal color.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2013, 12:33 pm

There is no similarity to the object. But it's interesting that I did think or something similar to it before choosing a different object.

I will switch object.

Maybe I could try to do the same in the astral dimensions. I think this is amazing that your trying to do this.

Have you heard of Ed Danes? There is an interesting RV course that can be found online for download. I've only watched the first DVD but it seems promising. Link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Learn-Remote-View ... ing+course

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » May 24th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Wow, that's way too expensive for me. If I come across free videos from him I will definitely check it out. :-)

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2013, 3:45 pm

Fairyana,

I just noticed something very strange. It turns out that in proximity to the table, less than 3 feet away, there was a gold pot exactly like the one you drew. I never even noticed w even had that. When I saw it just now it freaked me out! It is 100% identical.

Maybe you picked up an object in proximity to it.

I always download those DVDs via the torrents.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » May 24th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Oh my goodness, Jettins! I'm really happy and in awe at the same time. :D Could you send me its picture sometime (taking care not to show anything else of your house in the picture)? I saw it on a dark surface, like a dark side table. But it's ok if that's not the case. It would be freaky if I got that right too.
Tomorrow I'll tell you what you put on the table today.
Good idea to download the DVDs via torrent. I'll look it up. Thanks!

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Yeah, i'll send you the picture in a little bit.