Ill-Intention Beings, Tricks?

Topics unrelated to Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences. Come in and get comfortable!
Biancafield
Neophyte
count: 6

Ill-Intention Beings, Tricks?

Post by Biancafield » September 23rd, 2014, 6:51 pm

Hi everyone.... I'm very new to this community. Nice to meet you all :)

I am in need of views separate from my own on an experience I had the other day....

I was listening to a guided chakra meditation track, I won't say which one, while under the influence of a perception-altering substance. This often causes me to really notice my spectrum of emotions, and body sensations although it is something I rarely use because it causes me to not dream at night. Anyways, I was listening to this chakra cleansing meditation by candlelight in my bathtub, and the track talked me through relaxation, and had me ground my feet to the universal energy as I pushed my aura outward as far as I comfortably could. All of this was really nice, I felt truly immense love courtesy of the assistance of the track. But then, the track walked me through a beautiful door, my door, and told me that I could see a giant quartz crystal, and i was to lie down on my back on top of it. This felt extremely sacrificial to me, and it happened exactly at the 13 minute mark (I am not a believer of coincidence). The music took a very ominous tone and this point, and the woman started telling me to let go as I let all of this vibrating light emanate around me. She mentioned celestial angels gathering around me, and I became terrified, like they were clutching and squeezing at the energy of my womb, and going to stab a pointed blade through me! I turned it off immediately at that point. That felt like a threat to my babies, I am still very distressed about it.

My question is, if you yourself have positive intentions, can lower-vibrational beings still try to steal your energy through exploitation like this?! I have anxiety so I wonder too if it could just be a trick of my mind due to sounds that weren't registering positively with me.

I'd appreciate anyone's input who is willing to give it to me :) thank yous to you all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Ill-Intention Beings, Tricks?

Post by fairyana » September 25th, 2014, 12:47 pm

Hello Bianca! Welcome to the forum!

When we meditate and enter deep relaxation, it is possible that we come to face our deep routed fears. I think you experienced your anxiety coming into evidence and got overwhelmed my it. Perhaps something in the relaxation triggered anxiety, such as the change in tone or the picture in your mind of something sacrificial, instead of viewing it as something more positive. When we are this relaxed, sometimes our inner fears manifest, but these are good occasions in which to deal with those fears. I would suggest not quitting these meditations, they are a great way for you to know and strengthen your inner self.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » September 25th, 2014, 12:54 pm

When we meditate, we are lowering the mental chitter chatter created by our waking brain and getting in touch with our deep consciousness. We gain more awareness and ownership of our consciousness so when we meditate it is very hard for lower spirits to meddle with us. Spirits of lower consciousness act better in consciousness that are low vibrating, denser, more centered in the chitter chatter of your physical brain. To meditate is to elevate your consciousness' vibration, it falls out of reach of lower conscious entities. That's why I think what you experienced was something you created.

Biancafield
Neophyte

Post by Biancafield » September 25th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Hi fairyana thankyou for your response (: I really appreciate your perspective because I know my anxiety can cause me to question whether I am responding to a construct of fear or if my intuition is speaking to me, I`m still learning to listen to myself....

I think I misspoke in calling the track a meditation track, it sounded more like a hypnosis track to me. I`ve listened more than a few times to different hypnoses while under various states of relaxation and tension and I have never before had negative energy start rising above its current state during these, they made me feel very safe and secure.
When we meditate, we are lowering the mental chitter chatter created by our waking brain and getting in touch with our deep consciousness. We gain more awareness and ownership of our consciousness so when we meditate it is very hard for lower spirits to meddle with us. Spirits of lower consciousness act better in consciousness that are low vibrating, denser, more centered in the chitter chatter of your physical brain. To meditate is to elevate your consciousness' vibration, it falls out of reach of lower conscious entities. That's why I think what you experienced was something you created.
I don't think I created it, as the track was created by someone other than myself and I was letting their audio carry me. Well, trying to let it carry me..... hypnosis doesn't usually work very well on me

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » September 26th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Ok, I probably didn't frase the idea all too well when I said you created it, but I don't think it's an external negative source other than the track. My guess is that when you pictured the scenario as something sacrificial, your thoughts drifted to a negative place of anxiety.

Biancafield
Neophyte

Post by Biancafield » September 28th, 2014, 6:03 pm

Oh I see what you're saying! Very well could be, likely it. Maybe I'll work on my meditation for a few months and then go back to the track & see how I feel. I do still wonder if higher dimensional beings can work through people on earth to gain energy, but I guess that is one of those things that we are just not meant to know for certain right now.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » September 28th, 2014, 7:27 pm

From what I understand, lower dimensional beings can work through people but not so much to gain energy. It's more a matter of tuning into a personality that connects to their mental needs. You can see it between living people, it works the same way. For instance, a person who is controlling and greedy will want to associate, or rather, will be able to control an easily manipulated, financially stable or wealthy person. It's not so much that the controlling person is feeding off the "energy" of the person who is easily manipulated. The term "energy" is kind of difficult to define. It's more that one provides the mental quality needed for the other to profit. This influence comes, mostly, as negative thoughts. So that's why it's important to actually have control and watch over our own thoughts.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 29th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Fairyana,

A good analysis in my opinion! It is the first thing to consider. On a side issue:

Although I think forces collaborate for the reasons suggested, the negative energies that come in the Form of greed, anger and what not, as recognized in the lower energetic states intrinsically deceive and distort, making it so that to the eye of the beholder, point in fact, it can appear as though an intruder is literally eating energy like a vampire, when in reality, in all practical purpose, it is not. The valid statement can be taken a little further:
Fairyana wrote:The term "energy" is kind of difficult to define. It's more that one provides the mental quality needed for the other to profit.
The term “energy” is difficult to define because in the non-physical states, especially in the lower regions, the “same energies” can devise myriad of visual Forms. We know this to be true in the physical. In the non-physical things are extra flexible, for instance: a negative entity engaging with influence can inadvertently morph into a large spider because it believes that to control it needs to inject his or her mental poison. I’ve experienced it myself, and it goes into the legitimate notion of "metaphor of being". The lower astral regions can be very dumb, lol. All lower energetic Forms of expressions can distort things in this way. There are stories in the Hindu texts about diseased beings that while attempting to be born morph their intent-energy into disturbing scenarios.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 30th, 2014, 2:28 pm

biancafield wrote:My question is, if you yourself have positive intentions, can lower-vibrational beings still try to steal your energy through exploitation like this?! I have anxiety so I wonder too if it could just be a trick of my mind due to sounds that weren't registering positively with me.

I'd appreciate anyone's input who is willing to give it to me thank yous to you all

+++++++
MiBeloved’s Response wrote: Yes, just as in the physical world, one could be assaulted even if one is a good person.
A perception-altering substance may also cause this to happen in that it could produce both positive and negative contact with astral domains simultaneously.

The latent unresolved unexpressed negative features of your psyche may also come alive on certain astral levels and if you are not strong enough they may overwhelm you. One way to see this is that we have destructive bacteria in our bodies but they are kept in check by other constructive bacteria. On occasion however those destructive bacteria may get the upper hand and take over the body and kill it.

It is not always an external negative force which is to blame. Our own internal negative energy may be the cause or may be part of the cause.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Biancafield
Neophyte

Post by Biancafield » October 12th, 2014, 3:07 pm

Thanks everyone for your words, I think I was a bit quick to look outward after it happened when I am probably better off looking inward for my answers. Thanks for the insights!!