~

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Joe
Initiate
count: 40

~

Post by Joe » May 4th, 2017, 1:25 am

This experience is one of the first memorable experiences. One of the most definite ones, when I started off with AP (astral projection). I was trying to project, as I normally do, however this time it was at night, and when I tried, I attempted through meditation, how I normally exit. And this time I thought I didn't succeed. I don't know how I didn't discern that I actually got out or not, however I did succeed, I just didn't know I did hahaha. Anyways, there was this light at the foot of my bed, moreso on the wall. I just thought that it was someones headlights, like I said, it was at night, so they pierced the darkness of my room. Then I went to lay down to sleep (still at this point thinking I haven't succeeded) but I can't explain what happened from a reflective headspace, what happened during this time. Anyways, when I thought I had "woken up" the light was still there, so I got confused, the image of the light was in the corner of my eye, my peripheral, so I couldn't get a 100% dial in on it. So I sat up from my bed to look at it was, and it was this entity of light. Similar to the balloon dude from big hero 6 when he was sort of deflated (will provide imagery). I wasn't afraid, just confused on what was going on. We exchanged eye contact for a while, about 5 minutes, exchanging thoughts. Not telepathy as in I can hear in my mind what you want me to know, moreso exchanging feeling, emotion. And about 7 minutes into it, there was a swirling white wormhole starting to form on one of the walls in my room. My room is configured like a capital L my bed is facing the vertex of the L, my bed is at the longer portion facing down, but I could faintly see the wormhole past the corner and the light it was emitting. And it slowly started walking towards it. It had no arms, only legs. *At this point I'd like to address those on the "It is just a headlight" train, I have curtains, blackout, as well as the fact that the portal went past where the curtains block* The whole experience was a rather short uneventful one, except for that thing I just explained. Now that I think about it, I actually did feel the electric/energy that I described when being in the astrals. I wasn't scared, just confused.

Pardon my childish Windows Paint skills ~
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (11.5 KiB) Viewed 108 times

Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Re: ~

Post by Joe » May 4th, 2017, 1:32 am

This isn't my favorite, my most memorable one though probably

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: ~

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 4th, 2017, 1:35 am

good to see you on the forum Joe.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S