Architects of Control - Michael Tsarion

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organize habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute and invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country." - Edward Bernays
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Architects of Control - Michael Tsarion

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 24th, 2011, 3:28 pm

These are great videos regarding the state of our society....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6pvoebZR-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGOwKI00x0
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

matt1971
Initiate
count: 0

Re: Architects of Control - Michael Tsarion

Post by matt1971 » June 16th, 2012, 11:40 am

Michael Tsarion has been one of my favorites for quite a few years now. I watched his Future of Mankind lecture again last night. I especially like his inclusion of psychology and his focus on consciousness in his works. However, a thought occurred to me: Have you ever heard him mention anything about astral travel? I don't recollect hearing or reading anything about that particular topic from him. I wonder if he has had an out-of-body experience? I do know that he considers some forms of yoga to be sadistic.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 16th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Code: Select all

Have you ever heard him mention anything about astral travel?
I don't remember him talking about Astral Travel, but I don't doubt his views would be similar to mine in this regard. Here is why:

I've heard Michael T'sarion talk about the afterlife, he believes that there is something to the notion of the re-incarnation cycles of the eastern philosophies but that It has been re-interpreted to benefit man and much of the original understanding has been lost.

He has also said good things about "Val Valerian", therefore I take it he has read some of his works. The Authors attended the Monroe Institute while Robert Monroe was still alive. In the book "Matrix V The Quest for Spirit", Val with the help of another author explains that incarnation cycles are not linear, but simultaneous and multiple. He also mentions that the souls of humans aren't equality evolved and that there are stages in the souls evolution. The simultaneous and multiple incarnations view differs from the traditional eastern view. Very hardcore book in my opinion can't be easily handled, not for many people would be a huge understatement. You can find a few things that didn't get into the Monroe's Trilogies there.

If I were to speculate, this is probably what he meant when referring to why the eastern philosophies have lost their original understanding. That instead of linear incarnation cycles, they are non-sequential, simultaneous and multiple. But this is just my take on it.

No interviewers that I can recall have directly asked him about Astral Travel, but I think there are clues regarding his spiritual beliefs in his "Taroscopic System", you can find information on it here:
http://www.taroscopes.com/taroscopestour/startpage.html

It has an interesting perspective. When you listen to the Video Tour while thinking about your knowledge in Astral Projection you can see some connections and better understand the fundamentals of what he says. From what I've heard from his interviews, he doesn't like to talk about his personal spiritual life because it becomes a distraction from the message. People like Michael carrying so much knowledge in the head do not surprise they have this view.

The quotes I used from the post The Self, The Psyche & The ego, where taken from the Posthuman World presentation. You can find interesting playlists in the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UnslavedFilms

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

The Taroscopic System Revealed

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 16th, 2012, 2:49 pm

matt1971
Initiate
count: 0

Post by matt1971 » June 19th, 2012, 9:05 pm

I've started reading some of the Val Valerion material and listened to his interview with Laura Lee. So far, it has been intriguing.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 20th, 2012, 12:48 am

Ah yes, you must be talking about the interview from 1992. The interview will give you some ideas regarding his work, but if I remember correctly he doesn't go very deep into the subject during the interview.

astral-projection/val-valerian-4th-dimension-t373.html

Have a great day!