Use of Symbolism in the Media

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organize habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute and invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country." - Edward Bernays
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 6th, 2011, 7:40 pm

"Michael Tsarion's Subersive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media presentation at Conspiracy Con. In a well presented fact filled seminar regarding many of the symbols of corporate companies, the media, the goverment and even of nations around the world and their occult meanings. Tsarion stresses how we should all become symbol literate and provides us with an extensive arsenal of knowledge on this subject.

Please pay real close attention when viewing this as to not miss anything and take what you learn and take it into the outside world and you will see how these symbols are everywhere. The question is why and Tsarion gives his opinion. It's up to you if you should agree but the information in this presentation is accurate and its what should be soaked up the most." - Youtube

Part 1 of 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZDiUF-hXs

Part 2 of 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQoWbizsbc8

Part 3 of 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF6rfZ_zPv4
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Braveheart
Initiate
count: 20

Post by Braveheart » November 14th, 2011, 6:15 pm

Watched all 11 vids last night. Very interesting, I wish he had the time elaborate more.
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 15th, 2011, 9:32 pm

It is a very interesting presentation, everyone should watch it. Michael Tsarion is one of the most rational man I've heard. Search him on Youtube and learn about his ideas. Amazing.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Bdogb75
Neophyte
count: 0

Re: Use of Symbolism in the Media

Post by Bdogb75 » September 4th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Very interesting Watching all the videos and about to look them up on Youtube

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 5th, 2012, 12:07 am

You might like watching this one also...

personal-research/plato-republic-the-al ... -t422.html

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 5th, 2012, 11:28 am

Man i feel so left out without a computer....anyway i can't see the vids posted
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 12th, 2012, 2:04 pm

No computer, that will make some internet things more difficult indeed.

Do you have free wireless internet (WiFi) available where you live if you had a computer?