Crisis in Thinking & False Assumptions - Gregg Braden

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organize habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute and invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country." - Edward Bernays
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Crisis in Thinking & False Assumptions - Gregg Braden

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 18th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Crisis in Thinking & False Assumptions of an Incomplete Science

[BBvideo 660,380]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZnhqFpvv5Q[/BBvideo]

Youtube:

Gregg Braden is known as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality. For more than 27 years, Gregg has explored high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to merge their timeless secrets. His discoveries inspired books as: The God Code, The Divine Matrix, Fractal Time, and his newest, Deep Truth. In the first hour, we begin on 2012 and the Mayan perspective on cyclic changes. Gregg talks about how changes on our planet will force changes within ourselves. He shares what he believes will be a miracle manifested soon. Then, he explains how our modern worldview has brought us to a crisis in thinking which threatens our lives today. He says most of the world's problems stem from a worldview based upon the false assumptions of an incomplete science. We'll identify the five key false assumptions science has made and talk about new discoveries that can solve problems.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Crisis in Thinking & False Assumptions - Gregg Braden

Post by fairyana » July 19th, 2013, 4:44 pm

Sounds interesting! I can't wait to watch it! When I get back home I'll get to it. :-)

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » July 20th, 2013, 10:44 am

I loved listening to this. Thanks for posting!

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 20th, 2013, 1:55 pm

It was an informative interview. I think I've only heard Rupert Sheldrake talk about this kind of stuff.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » July 21st, 2013, 7:32 am

I looked Rupert Sheldrake up on YouTube and I'm watching his lecture now. It's awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waMBY3qEA4

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 21st, 2013, 7:43 am

I haven't seen that one. I will today. Thanks.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 21st, 2013, 11:56 am

Fairyana, incredible. The Rupert Sheldrake talk you linked was mindblowing! Especially the second half of part two. I will be able to use this information to help me put some of my ideas into words.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » July 21st, 2013, 7:18 pm

I'm so happy you liked it! It's mind blowing indeed!