Kitty connections

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organize habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute and invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country." - Edward Bernays
floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Kitty connections

Post by floating_hawaiian » August 1st, 2013, 12:41 am

Had some luck yesterday. After some light yoga and medidation, I was able to get a humming sound going on in my head. As I deepened it I could feel light pulls at my mind, stretching its elasticity.

I wanted to test the waters of this state I was in and decided to try to communicate with my cat. My kitty is 4.5 months old so she's very clingy to me. I sat in front of her with my eyes closed, threw myself back into my expanded state, and focused on her. She didn't pay me much attention, she was too busy playing with my shoes and slippers. Like an analogue radio tuning into a station I also start experiencing buzzing almost like music going on in the background of my mind, like the sounds of acoustics of a small amphitheater stage. Then when I felt like I was where I wanted to be, i started trying to convey emotions to her. I tried severals ways, but wasn't really getting too many responses, other than her making her usual <i>unsual</i> sounds. But then I started finding techniques to start a link.

Rather than trying to to send raw emotions, i tried to just think of what I tried to communicate and turn that into a thought packet to her for a way to understand it from her raw perspective. I started getting results almost immediate. I would ask if she's there and other simple questions, and she would meow/grunt accordingly, instantly after I've though it. Her actions and behaviors were reflecting my interaction with her, in her mind.

I asked what she was looking for among our shoes at the door and I had the impression she was looking for her catnip that went missing several weeks ago. When I told her I was looking to establish a relationship with her so that I can fulfill her needs, emotionally and mentally, she responded positively and meowed and brushed herself up against me. As i asked her questions, she would responded vocally right after ive asked her. By the end of our converstions, she was lying next to me and would snuggled up.

Meanwhile during all this, I'm starting to hear an inhuman whimper/whisper going on in the background, announcing me that I've established a temporary mental link. In the end, i started tuning out and started hearing other noises which sounded like it was coming from the kitchen, and Banshee reacted by going to look whats in the kitchen.

I strongly believe I have achieved some communication between me and Banshee. Her vocal meows and purrs were very responsive to my thoughts, and some of them were unique and new meows. Her affection towards me during the connection and her responses.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Kitty connections

Post by hydro1 » August 1st, 2013, 11:58 am

Awesome exp,nice way of getting into pets head.suprised you we able to do it with her moving so much, but then agan i've done something similar to a squirrel when it was trapped on a balcony i used a little telepathy to help it down by telling it telepathicly to jump into this near by tree and it did. have you ever heard a squirrel cry? it makes this chittering sound, it was crying cause it didn't know how to get down.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » August 2nd, 2013, 7:04 am

wow, that's amazing! I'd love to communicate like that with my cat too! I really need to take my meditation more seriously. So far when I try to meditate by myself I end up falling asleep. Are the techniques you use anywhere printed for me to follow?

floating_hawaiian
Initiate

Post by floating_hawaiian » August 2nd, 2013, 2:57 pm

I use non-traditional techniques that I've found works effectively for me, but i try as to use it conservatively as a little "booster" technique more than anything. My techniques will sometimes bring a humming from deep within which I take my queue to further deepen. On another note, there was a point before i established communications where I imagined my thoughts were being intruded on? Maybe im being a schizophrenic, but I've heard theories "them" being able to monitor the frequencies of higher elevations of consciousness, but I'm not naive enough to underestimate HAARP's capabilities.