Grandfather came to visit

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Grandfather came to visit

Post by Joe » September 12th, 2017, 1:43 am

I've spoken about this several times in the discord, and in the voice chats we have. But when I am asked about my first AP, or what happened to introduce me to it, I don't regurgitate this story. I said I did it by accident. But this is my FIRST ever encounter with AP. I was very young, 4, 5, or 3 even. My grandfather smokes a bit. Not a lot, but enough. He died from it, as a result. Ironic though, my grandmother is still alive and smokes exponentially more than him. I was sitting in our living room, giggling. As if amused by a television show. My mom came into the room witnessing me laughing looking at the ceiling, tracing my eyesight back and forth along the ceiling. She asked curiously what I was laughing at. And I replied plainly, "It's grandpa" in a paraphrased way but from the diction of a young blood. Now, obviously I can't 100% certify that he visited me from the astrals. However this happened to my cousin as well, he visited him too. But, I just posted this to give a better story as to what happened whenever I vaguely summarize in conversation.

hydro1
Initiate

Re: Grandfather came to visit

Post by hydro1 » September 13th, 2017, 9:59 pm

thanks for sharing, i'm not sure if I heard you on the discord cause I don't visit much. I'm glad your grandfather paid you a visit. How long was the wait for when he visited was it right after his death or, a few days or months? my mom died in 1995, didn't pay me a visit till 2015, i'm sad it took that long, when she visited my sister almost right away after death maybe a month or so, but i'm sure you read that exp, that why I asked the length of time it took for your grandfather.
Go hard or not at all

Joe
Initiate

Re: Grandfather came to visit

Post by Joe » September 13th, 2017, 10:27 pm

It took him within 24 hours :)