My first voluntary try for projection

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
jd1378
Initiate
count: 1

My first voluntary try for projection

Post by jd1378 » July 25th, 2015, 3:14 am

After years of trying , finally i had a voluntary and weird experience last night .
after waking up in midnight , i went back to bed and tried to do projection using one of methods.
after 20 seconds or so , i saw myself in middle of room . but the room wasn't exactly as it looked like , and i was not sleeping where i was . and my brother was sleeping somewhere else. it took a few seconds for me to move at will and stand still (because i felt that i don't have feet).
the weird thing is that anywhere i looked , there was a text like "You are not ready" in my own language . when i saw this , i was scared , so i lost consciousness and i don't remember the rest .
i don't know what kind of experience is this , any idea ?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: My first voluntary try for projection

Post by hydro1 » July 25th, 2015, 2:25 pm

well I only you can really interpret your exps, but if I had to say I think it was just you subconscious letting you know you not ready yet just as it said, but i'm just rationalizing it , it may be more to it. also next time stay active/moving , otherwise the exp will end quickly before you get a chance to understand things, i'm betting if you staid a little longer you would have found out what the text meant. congrats all the same though, I haven't had a exp in quite some time.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 26th, 2015, 6:45 am

jd1378 wrote:I don't know what kind of experience is this , any idea ?
To me it reads like an objective astral projection. It also seems that you experienced what you first needed to ask yourself. There could be a reason. Think about it, if you continue, after your 10th projection you're likely going to be getting other kinds of messages.

The question I would be asking myself if I was you is if I want to pursue this astral projection thing any further. Maybe if you find valid motivations to continue the effort you will be ready for more. Imagine if something or someone granted you the projections on a need to know and on a state of readiness basis. This other thing which knows what is best and when is best because is very authentic. It leads you to the different places because it knows how you will react beforehand. Hypothetically speaking if you could make contact with this something or someone that is the “thing”, what do you think it would require from you first, if anything, to let you pass and experience much more? In more ways than not, we are this thing.

Welcome to the forum!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

jd1378
Initiate
count: 1

Post by jd1378 » July 26th, 2015, 8:35 am

Thank you for your replies .
i'll let you know if i found anything or experienced something new .
btw this was my very first and it was very interesting .